Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Cyan: Surface.

...SO! Who are we sacrificing to the madness beneath the world first? Because clearly, we're going to need to do that with how things are going.

Kellensea is obviously joking. Her entire body twitches in some kind of hyper-exaggerated wink to drive home that point. But the fact remains, the sky appears to not exist. Where there should be the sky, there is instead an incredibly bright white dome-thing over the area.

Well, I guess we know what they evacuated from now. And here I was assuming it was our portal appearing. Nope, guess it was a much bigger deal. Well, bigger physically. I don't know if this is actually a major issue. There's way too many things this could be. Worst case scenario, it's an enormous swarm of theoretical microdeconstructors preparing to tear apart the very world and everything else too, they've already infected us and gotten into the hotel and everywhere, and we're all going to die. But it's probably not that, unless technology has advanced far beyond what is probably possible while I was gone. Everything visible looks vaguely familiar at least.

Kellensea indicates a large house off down a path, across some kind of moat. A little ruined gun emplacement is just across the moat. There's a couple rows of trees on fenced in hills along the path to the huge house's door.

That's familiar, at very least. Etiri's mansion. Population... about thirty officially, closer to a couple hundred really when I was here, who knows what it's up to now. I mean, single digits, probably. Everyone should have evacuated, but what it was before they did. You know what I mean. Fun fact: Legally, this is adventurer jurisdiction. Means that most of the land... well, not visible from here what with this dome, but outside of this place is tombs for younger adventurers to ransack. I did a lot of that back with my party when were younger and not government operatives yet. Good times, really. Been that way for... centuries, at least. Lots of tombs out here, pretty much all of them hidden.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-10-2021, 02:31:11 AM