Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
No, don't you see? They ARE science-y people! They're the ones who... Well, frankly, if I wasn't here with my friends to kill them and their leader, I would have hung out here more. They seemed cool. Though the dates don't line up. I guess there were some survivors or something who got the place back on line after we were done. Anyway, up at the surface, assuming they haven't changed it, is a big house. Nothing around for quite a ways though, the land is terrible. Almost no minerals to speak of, genuinely awful crop-ground, too warm in the summer, too cold in the winter, no reason to build out here. Unless you're Eteririss Kermann, of course. But she was on the run from... well... US back then. so she had every right to hide out out here. Still don't know how she inspired so much support among her followers that they'd come out to this miserable place AND try to stop us from killing her though.

Kellensea talks quickly, entering some kind of nostalgia-trip mode. She doesn't bother to explain the enormous rift and how it hasn't destroyed everything, nor does she explain who this "Eteririss Kermann" is, what she did to warrant death by Kellensea and friends, or what exactly was being done in this complex that qualifies as "science-y".

Anyway, Nothing here, I'm sure. Though the view is nice. NEXT!

She walks off down the stairs, not elaborating on where exactly she's headed.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-08-2021, 20:11:16 PM