Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Cyan: High-Risk Biological Containment.

The boxes contain cleaning supplies, of all things. Bottles of slightly yellow liquid, stacks of rags, disassembled mops, it's all there. Kellensea watches curiously.

We could try to break down more walls, yes. Though I'm not sure if all walls are as suspiciously thin as that one. The doors are about equidistant, so it would follow that it's quite possible the back wall here is much too thick.

Kellensea tries to hold herself upright, using her glaive as a support as more clicking occurs.

Agh. Alright, so. We could break down more walls. We could also go down the hallway in one direction or another. And yes, Doctor. The Dunkelshnapper won't jump out and drag you away, because this place was built by sapient creatures. If what happened last time I was in a place like this is any indication, it's much more likely a large security force will jump out of nowhere and blast you with a wide variety of spells, none good... one moment, let me...

Kellensea has another fit of nausea related issues.

Okay... I'm fine. I'm not fine. I should not have to go through this again. Alright. Alright. Talk to them. Explain to them. Okay. So, I'm thinking, maybe the viewing platform, or that room labeled Turbine something or other should be next on our list, because they're close. But... there's always more options. You could go further down the halls. You could leave me here in writhing agony for weeks until I manage to drag myself to the exit and kill you both in gruesome fashion, you could do... other things, maybe?
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-06-2021, 20:19:07 PM