Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Cyan: On The Move. (To High Security Biological Containment)

I checked though. I was in there. I broke out through the wall, and... wait, how even did they get the concrete that thin? Is that even possible, can you do that? Without stone-scraping giant insects from beneath the world, I mean. Which obviously aren't involved because the walls clearly weren't scraped. Though... you might be right. It's concerning that the room trapped me. Certainly, it's "high security" or whatever, and it makes sense it would have some kind of failsafe forcefield, but that it goes off the moment someone steps INTO the cellblock? That seems like bad design at very least...

Kellensea stops talking and doubles over, wracked with nausea. There's an awkward pause as she recovers.

I'm okay, I'm okay. I... alright. So, the sound is about the same everywhere we are, right? The clicking starts sometimes when the whirring pauses, right? That implies... something. It could be the thing making the sounds is very far away and loud. It could also mean that it's multiple things, with one in each room we've been in. Or something else, perhaps. It's been clicking and whirring since I came in, and probably was doing it before I came in. So this reaction is either abnormal or targeted at someone with characteristics similar to mine, whatever those are. Back on topic, it couldn't hurt to... check the room, right? I broke the wall. It should be easy enough to get back in through the hole I made. And we can investigate from there.

She drags herself off to the medium security room and steps through the hole into the High-Risk-Biological-Containment room. There's nothing enormously interesting-looking there. Some more suspicious, unmarked cardboard boxes in the corner, a bunch of apparently unused cells, one on the end open with more boxes in it, a door dented badly out of shape and torn from its hinges, with a few specks of blood on the edges. Normal things.

Oh, don't worry about that door, that's how I got in when the field went up.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-06-2021, 05:00:15 AM