Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Yellow Portal ~ Cloud Nine
Bow nods, and stuffs the money that Alexis handed her into her neck fur. See you later, then." Bow then heads out to Cloud Nine's Pokémart. On the inside, it looks like just a plain-old Pokémart, however, it does sell things such as Max Revives and Max Elixirs, things that usually cannot be purchased at a Pokémart. Bow decides to ring up one the store's cashier, a young- looking man with red hair and a Galarian accent.

"Excuse me, but do you have any bags suitable for an Eevee to wear?" Bow asks.

"Bags suitable for an Eevee to wear? That will be in the vanity aisle... wait." The store clerk takes a closer look at Bow, and is shocked to see was she really was. Are you... an Eevee? WE HAVE A TALKER! I REPEAT, WE HAVE A TALKER!" Suddenly, a bunch of people stampede into the room and surround Bow, inherently curious at what she has to offer. I am Charlie Morison, but you can call me "Char" for short. I am the leader of the Cloud Nine chapter of the Organization for Spatially Displaced Pokémon and Trainers. What is your nickname, and how did you end up here? Did you get sucked into an Ultra Wormhole? Got on the bad side of a Psychic or Ghost type, or something else?" Char asks.

Bow responds. "Well, my nickname is Bow, and I am the partner of Ry Downriver of Pallet Town. How I ended up here... well,  I got chosen against my will to take place in some twisted killing game." The entire room fills suddenly fills up with silence. "There, some mysterious force outside of my control granted me the ability to talk. The killing game was not a pretty exprience I ended up making it out alive, and I also ended up making a really good friend there, but I also made some enemies, and... some people where not so lucky. Even then, I ended up getting stuck in a hotel for three months before I was able to reach this place."

Char is a bit shocked at what the Eevee just told her. "So...the rumors of the killing games are indeed true. I'm sorry. Where is your trainer?"  "He's still in Kanto, I think." said Bow.

"Well, unfortunately, we currently don't have the means to return to our world, so there's not much that can do for you other then pray for your own safety. said Char. In the meantime, there's a Pokémon Center next door, and you can get anything here as long as you have the money for it. By the way... who is this friend of yours?" asked Char. "Well," Bow says, "her name is Alexis, but I call her Lexi for short. I met her at the killing game I got trapped in, and despite her not being from the same world, we became really good friends over time. She actually ended up saving my life one night in that game. I don't know what would happened to me if we never became friends." Bow lets out a small smile.

The cashier smiles back. "Aww, you do sound like good friends indeed. Anyways, go grab the items you want and I'll get them checked out for you." Bow settles on a small Eevee-size bag that she can easily conceal under her cape. "Here you go, then!" The Eevee hands over the money that she got from Alexis over to Char, who then hands Bow a rather small receipt in exchange. "Thank you for shopping at the Cloud Nine Pokémart! Come back again soon!" Bow waves, before heading outside to the clouds.

"Hey, that reminds me!" Char remarks. "I never found out where my Cinderace went after all... but eh, he was a bit too crazy for my tastes."

After heading back outside into the clouds, Bow stuffs her parachute into her new bag (which can fit in lot of stuff despite it's size because of weird Pokémon bag physics), and then lays down onto the soft clouds, with the Eevee having untied her cape from her body and using it for its original purpose as a blanket. Having gotten herself comfy, Bow redirects her attention to the sunset in the distance.

"I have never thought to myself that I would be watching the sunset on a cloud right in the middle of the sky." Bow muses. "But, hey, I wasn't expecting for any of this to have happened to me, either. I think I may had found the silver lining out of all this."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Caret - 07-05-2021, 05:06:57 AM