Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Yellow Portal ~ Cloud Nine

Right next to the entrance of Cloud Nine is a kiosk that shows a interactive 3D map of the entire area. Noticing the kiosk, Bow decides to fiddle around with it, when a voiceover starts to play from the kiosk.

"Welcome, dimensional traveler, to the Cloud Nine Travel Center! Here, we provide a wide variety of services to travelers both new and experienced, including tons of shops, restaurants, recreational activities, and lodging. Use the kiosk to find out where you are going today."

From the map, it appears that the mall appears to consist of nine large buildings floating in the sky. The tenets of the mall range from big brands that Bow and Alexis recognize themselves to utterly alien specialty shops that appeal to very niche audiences. "Oh, looks like they have a Pokemart here. And a fabric shop. And a fruit store. In fact, they have almost everything I need!" Bow exclaims. "The problem is that that I don't have any money on me... what about you, Lexi?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Caret - 07-04-2021, 22:56:18 PM