Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Green Portal ~ Artificial Orchard
While gathering fruit from the trees, Dr. Doofenshmirtz notices a robot bear lumbering through the trees; acting as if it was on patrol. Suddenly, the bear turns to Doof, and a loud alarm starts to ring throughout the forest while the bear starts speaking in an shrill, unnatural voice.

"Ni fadh jaho ajaga isny kino!" The scientist did not understand what the bear said. I can't understand you, weird robot bear! Can you speak in English? The bear does just that. "Native dialect of entity detected: English. Entity: please identity yourself on the behalf of the Zalronian Fruit Company! the bear demands"Well, I'm Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz of the Tri State Area, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, and so on! I come in peace, so may I see your leader?" said Doof.

"You shall be taken to our superior." the bear replies. Suddenly, a hole similar to the ones that the robot animals carry fruit into opens up under Doofenshmirtz, causing him to fall in. "Oh, I hate when this happens- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Yellow Portal ~ ???
On the other side of the portal is a sky filled with clouds that seem solid and fluffier then usual. In fact, the other side of the portal is situated on one these clouds, which is indeed solid and fluffy to the touch, and a bit bouncy, too. Bow is a bit excited by all of this.

"Woah. I don't think clouds are supposed to work like this, but whatever. This is really cool!" Bow says. In the distance is some floating islands with buildings situated on them. What these buildings could be is so far unknown, but there appears to be a trail of solid clouds connecting them together, and it appears that this cloud is part of said trail. "Well, Lexi... shall we go check this place out?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Caret - 07-04-2021, 16:25:44 PM