Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Hotel
Bow heads up to Alexis, and flourishes her new cape in front of her friend for dramatic effect. "Hey Lexi! How does my new cape look on me?" Bow says with enthusiasm. "But anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to go off to explore one of the portals that showed up recently. Do you want to go with me?"

Green Portal: Metal Forest
One can notice that the metal forest is also populated with wildlife typical of a forest. Upon closer inspection, the animals appear to be cybernetic, and you can see them gathering fruit from the tree and carrying them off to holes into the ground, which presumably leads to where the fruit is processed and shipped off.

Dr. D is meanwhile collecting fruit from the metal trees into a basket, presumably so he can sell them off for ridiculously marked-up prices under the guise of the fruits being from another dimension. "Oh, cybernetic animals? Looks like OWCA needs some catching up to do!" Doof snarks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Caret - 07-04-2021, 02:15:09 AM