Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Green Portal: ???
Doofenshmirtz emerges from the green portal to find himself in a vast forest that seems to cover most of this planet's landscape. The forest consists of various tree species, including some that look like they should not be growing in this forest's climate, which can be described as "lukewarm".

"A forest? Aw, come on! I was expecting some cool alien planet, not some random forest in the the middle of nowhere?", Doof says. The mad scientist then notices a banana tree growing next to him. Out of sheer curiosity, Doof then picks a banana off the tree and takes a bite into it, and it tastes pretty decent to the doctor. "I was never really big on bananas, but this does indeed taste like a good banana to me!"

Doof then takes a closer look at the tree, which appears to made out of... metal? ""Wait a minute... is that tree made out of metal? Well, that's interesting, I guess." In fact, every single tree in this forest appears to be made out of metal too. Strangely enough, the fruit growing off the trees seems to be completely organic. "Is this forest some kind of artificial fruit farm? Well, if that's true, then that means that there must be aliens somewhere in this dimension! This just got exciting!" Doof then heads back to the hotel to report his findings to everyone else.

Outside The Hotel
Doofenshmirtz emerges from the green portal, with an excited look on his face. "I just found a forest made out of metal inside the green portal! Doof says. It appears to be some sort of alien fruit farm, which means that I'll hopefully get to meet some aliens that actually don't suck this time!" He then runs back into the Metal Forest to see what else it hides.

Meanwhile, Bow is gearing up to explore the yellow portal, with the Eevee putting some Berries in her neck fur to snack on and making sure that her parachute is secured tightly, along with some other stuff. "I hope that this is something I will end up regretting down the line." Bow whispers. She then ties the end of a blanket around her neck to form a rudimentary cape, which serves mostly as something to make herself stand out, and also so that she can have a blanket to curl up under in the case that she gets stressed out.

"Well... I think I'm ready. I better let Alexis know that I'm heading off, and then... it will be time to go on an adventure."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Caret - 07-04-2021, 01:34:07 AM