Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Poll: (NON-BINDING) Allow non-fatal elimination events? TVT HGS bans them, for reference.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll quit if they're allowed.
0%
0 0%
I'd prefer they be forbidden.
25.00%
6 25.00%
I don't really care.
45.83%
11 45.83%
I'd prefer they be allowed.
29.17%
7 29.17%
I'll quit if they're forbidden.
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition
Event dump.

Tennis (7)
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis against (Player3) and (Player4). (Player1) and (Player2) win.
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis against (Player3) and (Player4). (Player3) and (Player4) win.
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis with a deadly projectile. (Player1) wins. (1 kills 2)
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis with a deadly projectile. (Player2) wins. (2 kills 1)
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis with a deadly projectile. The projectile doesn't end up hitting either of them. (non-fatal)
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis. (Player1) win(s/s/s/s/1).
  • (Player1) and (Player2) play tennis. (Player2) win(s/s/s/s/2).

Secrets (5)
  • (Player1) ask(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) something, causing (Player2) to reply, "(I/I/I/I/we2) could tell you, but then (I/I/I/I/we2)'d have to kill you". (Player1) heed(s/s/s/s/1) the warning.
  • (Player1) ask(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) something, causing (Player2) to reply, "(I/I/I/I/we2) could tell you, but then (I/I/I/I/we2)'d have to kill you". (Player1) ignore(s/s/s/s/1) the warning, and (Player2) kill(s/s/s/s/2) [typeB1] after telling [typeB1]. (2 kills 1)
  • (Player1) attempt(s/s/s/s/1) to blackmail (Player2), only for (Player2) to kill [typeB1]. (2 kills 1)
  • (Player1) kill(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) for knowing too much. (1 kills 2)
  • (Player1) threatened to reveal (Player2)'s secrets. [TypeA2] (was/was/were/was/were2) blackmailed! (Town of Salem reference)

Among Us (4)
  • (Player1) cal(ls/ls/ls/ls/l1) an emergency meeting. It ends with (Player1) [typeD1] being voted out and executed by Peacekeepers. (1 dies)
  • (Player1) cal(ls/ls/ls/ls/l1) an emergency meeting. It ends with (Player2) being voted out and executed by Peacekeepers. (2 dies naturally)
  • (Player1) cal(ls/ls/ls/ls/l1) an emergency meeting. It ends with no-one being voted out and executed. (non-fatal)
  • The ghost of a fallen tribute summons a protective shield around (Player1).

asdfmovies (4)
  • While presenting "The Science Show", (Player1) announce(s/s/s/s/1), "piano!" A piano then drops from the sky and crushes (Player1), who angrily ask(s/s/s/s/1), "whose idea was this?!" (1 dies)
  • (Player1) baked (Player2) a pie. (Player2) ask(s/s/s/s/2), "oh, boy! What flavour?" (Player1) reveal(s/s/s/s/1) that it's pie flavoured, then a second pie bursts out as rock music plays. (also Feast)
  • (Player1) say(s/s/s/s/1) [typeA1] want(s/s//s/1) to be a pie. Cut to (Player1) as a pie in an oven, as (Player2) grieve(s/s/s/s/2) over [typeB1]. (1 dies, also Feast)
  • (Player1) order(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) to die, but (is/is/is/is/are1) interrupted by (Player3) saying [typeA3] like(s/s//s/3) trains. (Player1) panic(s/s/s/s/1) for a moment, before a train runs over both [typeB1] and (Player2) as (Player3) smile(s/s/s/s/3) faintly. (3 kills 1 and 2)

Also Bloodbath (2)
  • (Player1) start(s/s/s/s/1) floating as the text, "Great (King/Queen/Ruler/Ruler/Court1) of Evil: (Player1)" appears underneath [typeB1]. (The Legend of Zelda reference, specifically Ocarina of Time)
  • Behold, (Player1)! [TypeA1] (is/is/are/is/are1) always beneath you, but nothing is beneath [typeB1]! [TypeA1] hereby declare(s/s//s/1) war on peace and happiness! Soon all will tremble before [typeB1]! (The Incredibles reference, specifically the first movie)

Memes (Also Feast) (2)
  • (Player1) give(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) a couple of pieces of salami as a treat.
  • (Player1) start(s/s/s/s/1) eating what [typeA1] think(s/s//s/1) is [typeC1] favourite food, only for (Player2) to worriedly tell (Player1) that [typeA1]'(s/s/re/s/re) actually eating (Player3)'s ashes.

Weekdays (2)
  • For (Player1), the day (Player2) killed (Player3) was the most important day of [typeC1] li(fe/fe/fe/fe/ves1). But for (Player2), it was Tuesday. (2 kills 3, Street Fighter reference, specifically the live-action film)
  • (Player1) declare(s/s/s/s/1), "it is Wednesday, (my/my/my/my/our1) dudes". (reference to another meme)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood (2)
  • (Player1) announce(s/s/s/s/1), "(I/I/I/I/we1) reject (my/my/my/my/our1) humanity, (Player2)," before using an artifact to transform [typeD1] into (a /a /a /a /1)vampir(e/e/e/e/es1).
  • (Player1) ask(s/s/s/s/1) (Player2) how many people (Player2) ha(s/s/s/s/ve2) killed. (Player2) say(s/s/s/s/2) [typeA2] do(es/es//es/2) not know, then ask(s/s/s/s/2) (Player1) how many loaves of bread [typeA1] ha(s/s/ve/s/ve1) eaten in [typeC1] life, horrifying (Player1) and enraging (Player3). (also Feast)
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition - by NebulaChimera2211 - 03-04-2022, 13:18:05 PM