Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Poll: (NON-BINDING) Allow non-fatal elimination events? TVT HGS bans them, for reference.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll quit if they're allowed.
0%
0 0%
I'd prefer they be forbidden.
25.00%
6 25.00%
I don't really care.
45.83%
11 45.83%
I'd prefer they be allowed.
29.17%
7 29.17%
I'll quit if they're forbidden.
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition
TVT OG Events (14)
* (Player1) (saves/saves/saves/saves/save1) (Player2) from choking by performing the Heimlich maneuver.
* (Player1) (spends/spends/spends/spends/spend1) the day solving a newspaper puzzle.
* (Player1) (spends/spends/spends/spends/spend1) the night solving a newspaper puzzle.
* (Player1) (reveals/reveals/reveals/reveals/reveal1) to (Player2) that the former (is/is/is/is/are1) (a robot/a robot/a robot/a robot/robots1).
* (Player1) and (Player2) try to escape the arena with their makeshift wings, but (Player1) (flies/flies/flies/flies/fly1) too close to the sun, causing [typeC1] wings to fall apart. (Player2) (tries/tries/tries/tries/try2) to save [typeB1] but [typeA2] (falls/falls/fall/falls/fall2) to [typeC2] (death/death/death/death/deaths2) as well. (Day only)
* (Player1) (screams/screams/screams/screams/scream1) loudly, causing (Player2) to scream loudly as well. They end up screaming at each other.
* (Player1) (shoots/shoots/shoots/shoots/shoot1) (Player2) in the (butt/butt/butt/butt/butts2) with (a tranquilizer dart/a tranquilizer dart/a tranquilizer dart/a tranquilizer dart/tranquilizer darts1), knocking [typeB2] unconscious. (non-fatal)
* (Player1) sarcastically (compliments/compliments/compliments/compliments/compliment1) (Player2)'s (hat/hat/hat/hat/hats2). (Player2) (gets/gets/gets/gets/get2) even by stealing [typeC1] (face/face/face/face/faces1). (fatal) (this and the below 2 events are ASDFMovie refs)
* (Player1) (tells/tells/tells/tells/tell1) (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) to do the flop! (non-fatal)
* (Player1) (tells/tells/tells/tells/tell1) (Player2) that there's something on [typeC2] (face/face/face/face/faces2), then (punches/punches/punches/punches/punch1) [typeB2]. IT WAS PAIN!
* (Player1) (serenades/serenades/serenades/serenades/serenade1) (Player2). (This and the below 2 events are blacklisted)
* (Player1) (asks/asks/asks/asks/ask1) (Player2) out on the date. (Player2) (says/says/says/says/say2) yes.
* (Player1) (asks/asks/asks/asks/ask1) (Player2) out on the date. (Player2) (says/says/says/says/say2) no and (friendzones/friendzones/friendzones/friendzones/friendzone2) [typeB1].
* (Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) play tug of war against (Player4), (Player5), and (Player6) over a ravine. The former team wins.

TVT Reboot Events (15)
* (Player1) (changes/changes/changes/changes/change1) the plumbing of (Player2)'s (shower/shower/shower/shower/showers2) to redirect the sewage line to (it/it/it/it/them2).
* (Player1) (dumps/dumps/dumps/dumps/dump1) garbage from the top of the waterfall where (Player2) (is/is/is/is/are2) showering.
* (Player1) (gets/gets/gets/gets/get1) the hiccups.
* (Player1) (gets/gets/gets/gets/get1) the hiccups. [TypeA1] (cures/cures/cure/cures/cure1) it by holding [typeC1] (nose/nose/nose/nose/noses1) while drinking water.
* (Player1) (tries/tries/tries/tries/try1) the most elaborate way to cure (Player2)'s hiccups. [TypeA1] (succeeds/succeeds/succeed/succeeds/succeed1).
* (Player1) (tries/tries/tries/tries/try1) the most elaborate way to cure (Player2)'s hiccups. [TypeA1] (fails/fails/fail/fails/fail1).
* (Player1) (orders/orders/orders/orders/order1) (Player2) to die before stomping on (head/head/head/head/heads2). (Fatal, this and the below 2 events are ASDFMovie refs)
* (Player1) (orders/orders/orders/orders/order1) (Player2) to die, but (Player2) (points/points/points/points/point2) (a gun/a gun/a gun/a gun/guns2) at [typeB1] and (says/says/says/says/say2), "Not today."
* (Player1) (orders/orders/orders/orders/order1) (Player2) to die, but (Player2) (points/points/points/points/point2) (a gun/a gun/a gun/a gun/guns2) at [typeB1] and (says/says/says/says/say2), "Not tonight."
* Upon seeing (Player1) freak out, (Player2) (asks/asks/asks/asks/ask2) if [typeA1] (has/has/have/has/have1) gone (Player1)-nanas. (My Little Pony: Best Gift Ever)
* (Player1) and (Player2) set up (Player3) and (Player4) for an arranged marriage. (This and the below event are blacklisted)
* (Player1) and (Player2) object to their marriage arranged by (Player3) and (Player4). The wedding is off!
* (Player1) (chases/chases/chases/chases/chase1) (Player2) out of [typeC1] camp with (a chainsaw/a chainsaw/a chainsaw/a chainsaw/chainsaws1), yelling, "HEY HEY HEY STAY OUTTA (MY/MY/MY/MY/OUR1) CAMP!!!" (Pony.MOV)
* (Player1) (cries/cries/cries/cries/cry1) out, "It's over now, isn't it? Isn't it over?" (Steven Universe, not blacklisted despite the reference as they could've simply given up in general)

TC Originals (1)
* (Player1) and (Player2) give (Player3) the "Nasty Patty", or a synchronized tag-team double-cheek punch.

Sometimes the best tributes are the ones that make you laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition - by PowerStroke6001 - 01-30-2022, 18:47:26 PM