Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Video Games] Roblox
..because of course.

So, yeah. Roblox. A cool gaming platform.

You can post Roblox games, discuss about 'em, and even play together!
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
well devilheart just cancelled development LMAO

anyways Project Submus Accudo's classic edition went open source. so if you're interested (like me) grab a copy
it is me. awe921, the greatest face in all of koridai
F for Devilheart
...shit my roblox account with all my stuff on it has my deadname

fuck how do i change it
At least I'm glad past me went with a decent Roblox username.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
@Mad

If you have 1000 robux, you can change it

Otherwise, make a new one and start fresh
I have so much stuff on my old account tho, I've been using it for 11 years
I know how you feel - I've been playing Roblox for years, too. I've got stuff from their past events, and I'll be dammed if I give up that loot.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
I had an old Roblox account dating back to 2016, but I lost it because I just jumbled a bunch of random numbers and letters for the password.

My current one is literally just the same name but with a K
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
played Tetragon Fortress, a TF2 remake.

or demake, because this game is so hideously jank.

let me list the things i found on my minutes of playing

> soldier's rockets deal reduced damage REGARDLESS IF YOU'RE JUMPING OR NOT
> heavy deals so much damage at any range that he basically becomes a sniper with 300 HP and a 200 bullet clip
> infact, damage falloff doesn't seem to exist. you can do more damage spamming scout's pistol at foes from far away than hitting them with the scattergun, a SHOTGUN that is scout's PRIMARY.
> also, you fire rockets at the same pace regardless if your magazine is empty, giving you 24 rockets rather than 4 rockets and 20 reserves. this is hideously powerful enough, but then there's the fact that completely nullifies the Black Box's weakness (3 rockets til you need to reload) and gives you 23 rockets with HEALING PROPERTIES.
Ooh, I forgot; my friend made a Roblox game that I have yet to try out! I'll post the beta when I get home.
https://www.roblox.com/games/6355177069/Fort-Vs-Fort

there it be
played said game with mad. it was a fun experience! notable moments include me recreating Mario Pissing, mad lagging the game with cube spam, me trying to make the DUSTY emote and me and mad re-enacting the funny morshu thing.
playing PWNED: Aeternae Memoriae.

the newest update just dropped and it's boss is absolutely brutal. he does max HP damage so unless you have a way to heal from that every damage's permanent
the ranger character kind of cheeses him though, since her turrets can bait him for some reason when they're not supposed to.
i'm grinding for his gear while megalovania is playing
We should probably play a Roblox game together someday.
Yes, yes we should. For those most curious, my Roblox handle is "RoboHomer1945", and surprisingly, I've gathered hundreds of actual followers (I say that because ####ing bots decided to 'follow' me as well as the real ppl - Wish there is a way to make them unfollow me) despite only playing games on the site. I had a look at the list, and one such name that came up in the list is Berezaa. Check for yourself if you want to (Page 21 in my list of followers, right-hand column, third from the bottom), but, I'm down for playin' ROBLOX with you lot.
My Roblox name is “Robucksmydog”...Friend me!
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food