Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Void Signup Page
(04-20-2021, 17:22:51 PM)SmilyCube112 Wrote: NAME: Nephrite.

SPECIES: Gem.

APPEARANCE: See below.

PERSONALITY: She's a shy and introverted Gem who prefers to be by herself. Too bad she had to be where Amethyst was when she committed the atrocious deed, something that scarred her for life.

GENDER/PRONOUNS: Genderless, uses the she/her, they/them/their pronouns.

REASON FOR BEING IN THE VOID: Too introverted for the Universe. Especially after the Crimethyst Incident.

SKILLS:
  • Enhanced Speed: Is faster than most others of her kind, clocking in an impressive 60 mph!
  • Telescopic Vision: Can 'zoom in' her vision to let her see smaller things (Up to x4), and see things from up to 300m away unassisted.
  • Psychic Shield: At least, partially, due to her introverted mindset. Weak psychic attacks, and some medium-strength ones won't work on her, ok?

OTHER: My second character to be introduced to the Void RP Thread, and one I'm hoping to introduce as part of Amethyst's 'Mansion Arc'. Speaks in this colour.

[Image: neppy.png]

Accepted!
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Name: Pecan

Species: Human/Half-Pecan

Appearance: [Image: fd1891ea_aa11_4b86_96a8_ea7a13b51eed.jpeg] [Image: crop.png]

Personality: Nice, Optimistic, and Childlike, but also Cocky, Hypocritical...and she also knows way too much.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Reason For Being In The Void: She was forcibly thrown into the void by a god when she was in the goddess’ game. For knowing too much, or as she would say it, “My RPer misbehaved and was kicked out of the forum R-“ Yeah shut up you little fuck.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Healing, Puppetry (can only control inanimate objects), Shielding (only with parasol), & Levitation (only with parasol)

Backstory: “ She was once a very ordinary girl who was given a mysterious parasol that was a family heirloom. This heirloom was known as the Raindancer's Umbrella and can grant one power of the welder's choosing. Pecan chose the power of puppetry and now fights in the name of hope. Pecan is a very cheerful and upbeat person and has a hair trigger temper.” She was thrown into a game to test her powers after she helped a bunny, but she misbehaved and was given punishment.

She was broken into 2, the first half of her thrown into the void, and the second turned into a sentient Pecan Pie. She woke up here with her Pie companion.

Other: Has semi-bad grammar skills, despite the fact that she has read Harry Potter in one sitting. "Talks like this."
[Image: 296093_ofufcz9v.png]

Name: Mindy Mercedes

Species: Human

Personality: She's brash, sarcastic, hot-headed and at times, whiny, but deep down she's not a bad person and is definitely loyal to the ones she loves.

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Reason For Being In The Void: A certain little incident in her school ultimately proved to be the tipping point that put her into the Void.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): She knows how to put up the tough exterior that tells people "don't fuck with her" and she can handle herself in a fight quite well should things get physical. She's athletic and fast as well as pyromancer powers (though she still needs to learn to control them and can be dangerous as the madder she gets, the stronger how powers get, which could be potentially dangerous. I had to come up with that on the spot for the RP i originally created her in, so I hope people don't accuse me of ripping off Delilah.

Backstory: Mindy originally comes from Brooklyn, losing her father at a very young age (with the subject of fathers being a huge berserk button for her) and in school, has gotten in several fights. When she was 11, she was involved in an accident with a truck carrying radioactive material crashing and making one of the barrels of the material falling hit her, putting her in a coma for several months.

Other: She's actually a character I made for the TV Tropes Roleplay Acting Supernatural. But for all intents and purposes, this is an alternate continuity for her where instead of going to the school for supernatural kids in Massachusetts, she instead ends up in the Void, which she arrives here shortly after the aforementioned school incident. This is someone I plan to take more seriously and put her through character development. Unlike Ronnie Pines, who's dead and can't see him coming back for the aforementioned future. But good riddance to bad rubbish, right?
I like bananas. They're yellow.
(04-22-2021, 21:12:44 PM)MatthewLM Wrote: [Image: 296093_ofufcz9v.png]

Name: Mindy Mercedes

Personality: She's brash, sarcastic, hot-headed and at times, whiny, but deep down she's not a bad person and is definitely loyal to the ones she loves.

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Reason For Being In The Void: A certain little incident in her school ultimately proved to be the tipping point that put her into the Void.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): She knows how to put up the tough exterior that tells people "don't fuck with her" and she can handle herself in a fight quite well should things get physical. She's athletic and fast as well as pyromancer powers (though she still needs to learn to control them and can be dangerous as the madder she gets, the stronger how powers get, which could be potentially dangerous. I had to come up with that on the spot for the RP i originally created her in, so I hope people don't accuse me of ripping off Delilah.

Backstory: Mindy originally comes from Brooklyn, losing her father at a very young age (with the subject of fathers being a huge berserk button for her) and in school, has gotten in several fights. When she was 11, she was involved in an accident with a truck carrying radioactive material crashing and making one of the barrels of the material falling hit her, putting her in a coma for several months.

Other: She's actually a character I made for the TV Tropes Roleplay Acting Supernatural. But for all intents and purposes, this is an alternate continuity for her where instead of going to the school for supernatural kids in Massachusetts, she instead ends up in the Void, which she arrives here shortly after the aforementioned school incident. This is someone I plan to take more seriously and put her through character development. Unlike Ronnie Pines, who's dead and can't see him coming back for the aforementioned future. But good riddance to bad rubbish, right?

Accepted!
Name: Henkano Dank (call him Henka)

Age: Mid-20's (around since the 1990's), but looks like a kid

Species: Touhou Nature Fairy/Agent of the Extinction/Corruption

Appearance: [Image: walfas_henkano.png]

Personality: A bit of a trash-flinging jerk, and has a penchant for attempting to instill fear in others. Believes that the supernatural all stem from fear.

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/They/It

Reason For Being In The Void: (MAGNUS ARCHIVES SPOILERS) After the Dread Powers got dragged out of the world they infiltrated because of a Gap In Reality, he unfortunately fell into the Void as the Dread Powers spread out and infect many universes.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Summoning bags of trash, and vermin-based danmaku (worm/fly/flea bullets, rat bombs, etc)

Backstory: Born from a heap of trash in Gensokyo, he's seen as an abberation amongst fairies, as he comes from manmade waste whilst the fairies are from aspects of nature. When an apocalyptic event changed the world to serve fear-based entities (Dread Powers), he ruled a domain representing the fears related to manmade waste, inducing fear upon those he Watched.

Other: Has shown up in other RP's before, but will be slightly different from the other iterations.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

(04-23-2021, 01:50:41 AM)SomeLibre Wrote: Name: Henkano Dank (call him Henka)

Age: Mid-20's (around since the 1990's), but looks like a kid

Species: Touhou Nature Fairy/Agent of the Extinction/Corruption

Appearance: [Image: walfas_henkano.png]

Personality: A bit of a trash-flinging jerk, and has a penchant for attempting to instill fear in others. Believes that the supernatural

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/They/It

Reason For Being In The Void: (MAGNUS ARCHIVES SPOILERS) After the Dread Powers got dragged out of the world they infiltrated because of a Gap In Reality, he unfortunately fell into the Void as the Dread Powers spread out and infect many universes.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Summoning bags of trash, and vermin-based danmaku (worm/fly/flea bullets, rat bombs, etc)

Backstory: Born from a heap of trash in Gensokyo, he's seen as an abberation amongst fairies, as he comes from manmade waste whilst the fairies are from aspects of nature. When an apocalyptic event changed the world to serve fear-based entities (Dread Powers), he ruled a domain representing the fears related to manmade waste, inducing fear upon those he Watched.

Other: Has shown up in other RP's before, but will be slightly different from the other iterations.
Accepted!

Name: William Gary Busey (or Gary Busey for short)

Species: Human? Bigfoot? Who knows?

Personality: Somebody with a wild and crazy demeanor, mainly stemming from his 1988 motorcycle accident after not wearing his helmet, destroying his brain filters, which left him living in his own world and doing things that are out there. In spite of his craziness, he's a decent guy.

Gender/Pronouns: Male

Reason For Being In The Void: Nobody really knows, he just ended up there somehow.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): He's a good actor and guitarist, and also capable of surprising depth whenever he has a chance to showcase it.

Backstory: He's  a character actor, who has appeared in over 150 films, including A Star Is Born (1976), Lethal Weapon (1987), Predator 2 (1990), Point Break (1991), Under Siege (1992), The Firm (1993), Carried Away (1996), Black Sheep (1996), Lost Highway (1997), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), The Gingerdead Man (2005), Quigley (2003), Piranha 3DD (2012), and Behaving Badly (2014). He also made guest appearances on television shows such as Gunsmoke, Walker, Texas Ranger, Law & Order, Scrubs, Impractical Jokers, and Entourage.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
(04-27-2021, 02:55:18 AM)MatthewLM Wrote: Name: William Gary Busey (or Gary Busey for short)

Species: Human? Bigfoot? Who knows?

Personality: Somebody with a wild and crazy demeanor, mainly stemming from his 1988 motorcycle accident after not wearing his helmet, destroying his brain filters, which left him living in his own world and doing things that are out there. In spite of his craziness, he's a decent guy.

Gender/Pronouns: Male

Reason For Being In The Void: Nobody really knows, he just ended up there somehow.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): He's a good actor and guitarist, and also capable of surprising depth whenever he has a chance to showcase it.

Backstory: He's  a character actor, who has appeared in over 150 films, including A Star Is Born (1976), Lethal Weapon (1987), Predator 2 (1990), Point Break (1991), Under Siege (1992), The Firm (1993), Carried Away (1996), Black Sheep (1996), Lost Highway (1997), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), The Gingerdead Man (2005), Quigley (2003), Piranha 3DD (2012), and Behaving Badly (2014). He also made guest appearances on television shows such as Gunsmoke, Walker, Texas Ranger, Law & Order, Scrubs, Impractical Jokers, and Entourage.

Yes
[Image: ghastly_bard.png]

Name: Myst human/real name Mirren
Species: Ghost [technically Reborn of the Undead kind]
Personality: Myst is.. Quite reserved. She's more of the type to express herself via music and other forms of art - Of course, unless it's necessary to do otherwise. Hell, even as a ghost, her voice is rather soft - It might come off as a loud whisper to those just arriving at the conversation. Mirren is the complete opposite. She's affable and more verbally expressive - Though her passion for the arts remain the same.
Gender/Pronouns: Female; she/they
Reason For Being In The Void: As a ghost, perhaps she's haunting the world in order to search for her family whether her biological family or her foster one. Perhaps she was on an adventure. Perhaps she just happened to stumble upon here and was like, "eh, why not".
Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Just general bard things (minus the magic, kinda? the music is still a tad magical it's just that she has no actual magic powers of her own); Play music, perform the arts, be knowledgeable and charismatic, yadda yadda. Except the music is kinda magical [as shown with the full image of her avatar].
Backstory: Mirren's life was pretty decent. It's not the best, but it could definitely be worse. Unfortunately, her actual parents have gone missing, with her being blissfully unaware, thinking her foster parents are the real deal. Regardless, they did a great job of being her legal guardian.
...then, at about 15 years of age.. Everything was a blur. She didn't remember much. This got her curious - What happened? Why and how did she forgot about so many things? Thanks to those questions, she explores around the world to. . . Actually, she's just exploring for the sake of exploring. Maybe she'll get a bonus or two.
Other: Speaks in this colour and font size.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
(04-27-2021, 15:26:23 PM)TheGeekArtist08 Wrote: [Image: ghastly_bard.png]

Name: Myst human/real name Mirren
Species: Ghost [technically Reborn of the Undead kind]
Personality: Myst is.. Quite reserved. She's more of the type to express herself via music and other forms of art - Of course, unless it's necessary to do otherwise. Hell, even as a ghost, her voice is rather soft - It might come off as a loud whisper to those just arriving at the conversation. Mirren is the complete opposite. She's affable and more verbally expressive - Though her passion for the arts remain the same.
Gender/Pronouns: Female; she/they
Reason For Being In The Void: As a ghost, perhaps she's haunting the world in order to search for her family whether her biological family or her foster one. Perhaps she was on an adventure. Perhaps she just happened to stumble upon here and was like, "eh, why not".
Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Just general bard things (minus the magic, kinda? the music is still a tad magical it's just that she has no actual magic powers of her own); Play music, perform the arts, be knowledgeable and charismatic, yadda yadda. Except the music is kinda magical [as shown with the full image of her avatar].
Backstory: Mirren's life was pretty decent. It's not the best, but it could definitely be worse. Unfortunately, her actual parents have gone missing, with her being blissfully unaware, thinking her foster parents are the real deal. Regardless, they did a great job of being her legal guardian.
...then, at about 15 years of age.. Everything was a blur. She didn't remember much. This got her curious - What happened? Why and how did she forgot about so many things? Thanks to those questions, she explores around the world to. . . Actually, she's just exploring for the sake of exploring. Maybe she'll get a bonus or two.
Other: Speaks in this colour and font size.

Accepted
alright time to yeet someone who i cringed at years later

Name: RZBoy (call him RZ that's less embarrassing for me)

Appearance: Has purple clothes and yellow-orange pants, has swords somewhere on his clothing, and has some Terraria accessories (basically trying to pry what i remember of him)

Personality: Pretty boastful and cocky, likes to use his weaponry

Gender/Pronouns: Male (he/him)

Reason For Being In The Void: Gosh, after his author decided that he's embarassing in hindsight over the minecraft server improv rps, he gets yeeted here.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Lotsa pre-1.4 Terraria weaponry (swords, guns, magic)

Backstory: A minecraft skin during that time in 2016 where I did improv rp in Minecraft Pocket Edition's Lifeboat server (cuz i didn't wanna do the actual games), cringing at him these days because i was basically projecting my Terraria hyperfixation whilst compensating for not being able to buy the game at the time.

Other: ...yes, the RZ portion was derived from part of my real name, stemming from a youtube animator known as JZBoy.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

(05-23-2021, 15:43:44 PM)SomeLibre Wrote: alright time to yeet someone who i cringed at years later

Name: RZBoy (call him RZ that's less embarrassing for me)

Appearance: Has purple clothes and yellow-orange pants, has swords somewhere on his clothing, and has some Terraria accessories (basically trying to pry what i remember of him)

Personality: Pretty boastful and cocky, likes to use his weaponry

Gender/Pronouns: Male (he/him)

Reason For Being In The Void: Gosh, after his author decided that he's embarassing in hindsight over the minecraft server improv rps, he gets yeeted here.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Lotsa pre-1.4 Terraria weaponry (swords, guns, magic)

Backstory: A minecraft skin during that time in 2016 where I did improv rp in Minecraft Pocket Edition's Lifeboat server (cuz i didn't wanna do the actual games), cringing at him these days because i was basically projecting my Terraria hyperfixation whilst compensating for not being able to buy the game at the time.

Other: ...yes, the RZ portion was derived from part of my real name, stemming from a youtube animator known as JZBoy.

Accepted
Hmmm...trying to think of a character to either bring into The Void or to make for it.
Name: Hershel Layton

Age: 37 (estimated by circumstantial evidence, otherwise non-canon)

Appearance:    

Personality: (mostly) reserved, intellectual, and a puzzle-seeker. Very observant and protective of those he considers dear. A gentleman.

Gender/Pronouns: He/him

Reason For Being In The Void: Too dang smart to be in a real murdergame/DR RP/anything else :)

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Puzzle-solving skillz, fencing skill, plane piloting, plane creation out of random materials, piano playing

Backstory: Grew up in a different town than London, he moved due to circumstances, and is now in said city. Just know he's a professor at Gressenheller University in London, and investigates mysterious circumstances as called by friends or circumstance.

Other: Talks in this
(06-19-2021, 23:07:38 PM)Magolor Wrote: Name: Hershel Layton

Age: 37 (estimated by circumstantial evidence, otherwise non-canon)

Appearance:

Personality: (mostly) reserved, intellectual, and a puzzle-seeker. Very observant and protective of those he considers dear. A gentleman.

Gender/Pronouns: He/him

Reason For Being In The Void: Too dang smart to be in a real murdergame/DR RP/anything else :)

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Puzzle-solving skillz, fencing skill, plane piloting, plane creation out of random materials, piano playing

Backstory: Grew up in a different town than London, he moved due to circumstances, and is now in said city. Just know he's a professor at Gressenheller University in London, and investigates mysterious circumstances as called by friends or circumstance.

Other: Talks in this

Accepted!
Name: Maki Kisugi

Appearance:
[Image: image0.png]

Personality: Outwardly, Maki is a quirky, upbeat girl who wants nothing more than the best for everyone around her. Loves art and everything beautiful. Underneath that facade, however, is a manipulative piece of shit who will stop at nothing to get what she wants out of people. She sees herself as the center of the universe, and deserving of the attention that comes with it.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Reason For Being In The Void: In her time among the high class bohemian teens of her home city, she's treated dozens and dozens of people and peers like shit. Specifically, destroying their reputations with lies and rumors because they didn't bother to give her the attention that she felt she deserved. Or, in the case of a few, she slandered and destroyed them because they got too close to her, and she was terrified of showing any vulnerability or weakness to her art career.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Maki is an exceptionally good ceramic artist. She has fine motor skills for dealing with details on her work, and a strong upper body for molding clay. She also has really good vision, both in terms of sharpness and in terms of color. She's a fast talker as well.

Backstory: Maki is the only child of world renowned artist Kane Kisugi. Her mother, in search of someone to continue her legacy, pushed Maki at a young age with training from hell to become the perfect artist and heir, and stuck it in her head that the only value that Maki had could come from her talent and from how others perceived that talent. As a result, Maki never really had a childhood, doing galleries and art shows by the young age of 7. She's learned to prioritize gaining attention and acclaim by any means possible, in an attempt to fulfill her one purpose in life.

Other: Speaks in this color.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

(08-24-2021, 07:27:49 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Name: Maki Kisugi

Appearance:
[Image: image0.png]

Personality: Outwardly, Maki is a quirky, upbeat girl who wants nothing more than the best for everyone around her. Loves art and everything beautiful. Underneath that facade, however, is a manipulative piece of shit who will stop at nothing to get what she wants out of people. She sees herself as the center of the universe, and deserving of the attention that comes with it.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Reason For Being In The Void: In her time among the high class bohemian teens of her home city, she's treated dozens and dozens of people and peers like shit. Specifically, destroying their reputations with lies and rumors because they didn't bother to give her the attention that she felt she deserved. Or, in the case of a few, she slandered and destroyed them because they got too close to her, and she was terrified of showing any vulnerability or weakness to her art career.

Skills (These Will Come In Handy!!!): Maki is an exceptionally good ceramic artist. She has fine motor skills for dealing with details on her work, and a strong upper body for molding clay. She also has really good vision, both in terms of sharpness and in terms of color. She's a fast talker as well.

Backstory: Maki is the only child of world renowned artist Kane Kisugi. Her mother, in search of someone to continue her legacy, pushed Maki at a young age with training from hell to become the perfect artist and heir, and stuck it in her head that the only value that Maki had could come from her talent and from how others perceived that talent. As a result, Maki never really had a childhood, doing galleries and art shows by the young age of 7. She's learned to prioritize gaining attention and acclaim by any means possible, in an attempt to fulfill her one purpose in life.

Other: Speaks in this color.

Accepted!
[Image: 640.png]
Name: Temple Fugate
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Reason for being in the void: Temple was transported there by accident. He volunteered for an experiment, but it failed catastrophically.
Personality: Sticks to a schedule religiously. He's a bit of a consummate professional. Anyone can easily get under his skin if they know what buttons to press.
Skills: Is extremely precise about time. He able to calculate it down to the second without a watch on hand. Extremely observant, to the point of noticing small details at first glance. Despite his age, he's quite fit. He's quite good with a sword and hand-to-hand combat. He is also a lawyer if that matters at all.
Backstory: Temple was made late once by Mayor Hill, so he desires to seek revenge for that one incident. As a result, he became the supervillain Clock King, battling famous superhero Batman from time to time. He never succeeded, of course.
Should be interesting to have him join the Void Crew, josh. In my opinion, Ame and Neppy will work as a nice contrast to him, but I'll let you make the final call on that.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
(10-05-2021, 05:29:04 AM)josh6243 Wrote: [Image: 640.png]
Name: Temple Fugate
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Reason for being in the void: Temple was transported there by accident. He volunteered for an experiment, but it failed catastrophically.
Skills: Is extremely precise about time. He able to calculate it down to the second without a watch on hand. Extremely observant, to the point of noticing small details at first glance. Despite his age, he's quite fit. He's quite good with a sword and hand-to-hand combat. He is also a lawyer if that matters at all.
Backstory: Temple Fugate was known as the Clock King. He was made late once by Mayor Hill, so he desires to seek revenge for that one incident. As a result, he became the supervillain Clock King, battling famous superhero Batman from time to time. He never succeeded, of course.

Late as fuck (Sorry), but accepted.
Thank you.