Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Trouble Cube Tournament Arc! signups and ooc
Also, I should probably specify, Peely has a pickaxe on him, as do all of the Fortnite characters. As long as this isn't OP, of course.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Well, it wasn't really mentioned in the sign-up, but I can leave a pickaxe or two around the arena when he's fighting.
@MadameButterflyKnife; since you're not directly involved in the current fight, and you've expressed interest in hosting (although you had objections due to still being in the game), I might allow you to co-host just for this fight, if that's OK with you.

Of course, other people can volunteer to co-host if they want to, though.
ooooooooh, alright! got it!

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

hey! sorry about my own lack of presence in the game; irl stuff was going on as well sapping some of my time. again, sorry about that

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

It's fine. I fully understand.
I'm just gonna be honest here, I was one step away from being able to have Jasper drop a Wham Line (If it counted as one). Now I can't do squat. Should I save it for later use?
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
If you want to. I was honestly pretty interested in Jasper as a character.
Yea, I planned on having go through the whole Defrosting Ice Queen deal in the Trouble Cube Tournament.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.