Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

RP Ideas You Have but Don't Know if Anyone is Interested In
...because yes.

Anyways! It's exactly what it says on the tin, and it's based on this thread on TV Tropes. Share any RP ideas you might have but wanted to check if anyone's interested or not.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Alright, guess I should use this...

I've been planning an RP using the GUMSHOE roleplay engine, which has a heavy emphasis on investigation and stuff like that. The campaign I've been planning out is a spy/espionage scenario, in the vein of James Bond movies and similar works. Anyone can sign up, so you don't have to worry about missing out on a chance to join.

I've made a lot of progress in writing up the rules to make them easy to explain, and I've also planned out a lot of the story. It'll probably still be a few weeks before I even consider it done, but if anyone's interested, go ahead and say so.
Had a very vague idea floating around in my head for a very long time about
magical girlsa gender-neutral term in this context
in the near-ish future
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Posting and expanding on my idea for a Pokémon RP I had in the Discord server here:

The RP idea I had basically amounts to "Mystery Dungeon, but it takes place in the "main" Pokémon universe with human civilization co-existing with the mons". To be more specific, the RP would focus on a group of wild Pokémon who decided to come together to form an organized, human-like civilization, while remaining secluded from the human world as a voluntary choice

The RP itself would probably be a mixture of slice-of-life interactions inside the
hidden Pokémon villageactual name TBD
and more traditional Mystery Dungeon action outside the village. I haven't figured out the exact details yet, but feel free to DM me (both here and on Discord) if you are interested in helping me out with the RP.
Would anyone be interested in a Tournament Arc roleplay? I have recently remembered a failed version of one being hosted on the TV Tropes forums a year or two ago, and felt like trying to host one here (but better this time). It's all mostly just a concept, but I'm definitely making it one-fight-at-a-time, with the competing characters allowed to commentate on the current fight.
(07-08-2021, 18:47:43 PM)GoldenCityBird Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Tournament Arc roleplay? I have recently remembered a failed version of one being hosted on the TV Tropes forums a year or two ago, and felt like trying to host one here (but better this time). It's all mostly just a concept, but I'm definitely making it one-fight-at-a-time, with the competing characters allowed to commentate on the current fight.

Was it RTD XI: Titanium Fist, because if so, I'm willing to become involved in this.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
(07-08-2021, 18:53:11 PM)SmilyCube112 Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 18:47:43 PM)GoldenCityBird Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Tournament Arc roleplay? I have recently remembered a failed version of one being hosted on the TV Tropes forums a year or two ago, and felt like trying to host one here (but better this time). It's all mostly just a concept, but I'm definitely making it one-fight-at-a-time, with the competing characters allowed to commentate on the current fight.

Was it RTD XI: Titanium Fist, because if so, I'm willing to become involved in this.

The one I had remembered wasn't that one, but this new one will probably be closer to RTD XI than the one I did remember.
(07-08-2021, 18:58:49 PM)GoldenCityBird Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 18:53:11 PM)SmilyCube112 Wrote:

The one I had remembered wasn't that one, but this new one will probably be closer to RTD XI than the one I did remember.

Don't mind me asking this, but which one was it?
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
It was the one hosted by Adept Gaderius, if you were there to see it. I can't remember its name, but it was a bit of a mess to say the least (5 characters per player, all battles happening at the same time, and very little GM input), and died in the middle of round 1.
(07-08-2021, 19:05:08 PM)GoldenCityBird Wrote: It was the one hosted by Adept Gaderius, if you were there to see it. I can't remember its name, but it was a bit of a mess to say the least (5 characters per player, all battles happening at the same time, and very little GM input), and died in the middle of round 1.

I don't remember Adept hosting something like that, so I don't think I was around to see that. But this RP idea of yours is something I'd like to participate in.
Don't recall this particular thread but

>hosted by AdeptGaderius
>very little GM input

Yeah that tracks

Anyway, we certainly wouldn't be against joining a tournament thing
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
An arena-based combat RP where the dicerolls determine the success of each character's attack. If two characters' attacks clash, the diceroll will determine which attack is more successful.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

I'm most likely not going to do this until the Mario campaign is over, but would any of you be interested in a Ben 10-themed Dungeons & Dragons campaign?

I also have an idea for a Mega Man one shot where the players are all robot masters trying to take down Mega Man himself.
THE BEES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.