Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Poll: (NON-BINDING) Allow non-fatal elimination events? TVT HGS bans them, for reference.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll quit if they're allowed.
0%
0 0%
I'd prefer they be forbidden.
25.00%
6 25.00%
I don't really care.
45.83%
11 45.83%
I'd prefer they be allowed.
29.17%
7 29.17%
I'll quit if they're forbidden.
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition
  • (Player1), (Player2) and (Player3) play a game of I Spy so boring, (Player3) (is/is/is/is/are1) literally bored to death.
  • (Player1) (suggests/suggests/suggests/suggests/suggest1) playing a game of I Spy. (Player2) and (Player3) look at each other in silence, then turn around and beat (Player1) to death.
  • (Player1) (is/is/is/is/are1) so busy reading the enclosed instruction book that [typeA1] (walks/walks/walk/walks/walk1) off a cliff.
  • (Player1) (feels/feels/feels/feels/feel1) like [typeA1] (keeps/keeps/keep/keeps/keep1) doing the same things over and over.
  • (Player1) (calls/calls/calls/calls/call1) (Player2) (a little pissbaby/a little pissbaby/a little pissbaby/a little pissbaby/little pissbabies2).
  • (Player1) (says/says/says/says/say1) "(I/I/I/I/we1) love you" on the plane. (Player2) (says/says/says/says/say2) "(I/I/I/I/We2) love you, too." (blacklisted)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition - by Kafkaesque - 08-28-2021, 18:55:33 PM