Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Murder Challenge
(04-03-2022, 23:38:29 PM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 23:26:56 PM)TalesofUnder Wrote: (Gundham approaches Kanade.)

You, with the rose-tinted hair! What is your mortal moniker?!

... Kanade Otonokoji.
... Why do you ask?

I wish to know your name before you are subjugated.
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
The young woman stands now, looking... well, even more confused. Some of these people seemed awfully strange; the one guy seemed to think he was some sort of evil overlord and she wasn't about to ask the other figure what exactly a "glowie" was; she did recognize "crypto" in the username and wasn't about to get into that.

"Um... everyone okay? I'm Michelle, by the way. Michelle Mason. I guess you could follow my Youtube and Instagram if you want, though I'm not sure how much of interest there is there, I mostly just do unboxing videos, makeup stuff... it's probably dime a dozen stuff really."
Stupid doomed timeline...
(04-04-2022, 02:01:28 AM)TalesofUnder Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 23:38:29 PM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 23:26:56 PM)TalesofUnder Wrote: (Gundham approaches Kanade.)

You, with the rose-tinted hair! What is your mortal moniker?!

... Kanade Otonokoji.
... Why do you ask?

I wish to know your name before you are subjugated.

... ... ... Eep.

Kanade uses the secret technique of RUNNING AWAY.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
...What is that guy on about with 'subjugation'? Yeesh. Rather talk about subtraction than that. Or sub... never mind.

I already introduced myself to the people who were already here, but I'm Selen(ium). Not made of. I have a TikTok under that name, though.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
*cough cough*

A red-haired woman, wearing black and white has just managed to properly wake up after...a pretty delirious experience she felt like a dream she had a hard time waking up from.

She didn't know what crow wings, a mansion, or unexistence properly meant, during that time.

Gods...where am I, again?

She exits the storage room to the sight of the TV. That...she definitely recognised, since she's definitely watched a show there. Yeah...

Eventually, she finds a kitchen, and >grabs a drink to help clear her currently-clouded mind.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

While running away, Kanade decides to...

>get a quick drink and snack from the kitchen
"I have... so many questions and I'm guessing I'm not going to get the answer to most of them, but I'd at least like to know why the hell all of us are here."

Michelle decided to

>see if there's any juice in the kitchen.
The woman looks around.

...Who are you guys?
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Selenium starts casually snapping her fingers.I'm not germanium, cobalt or radium, not atomic, supersonic, I'm Selen(ium), that's how it's sung...

Kinda wish I had my band with me, but... yeah.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

... Funny you say that. I used to be in a band with my twin sis Hibiki... but ever since... the accident, we've been separated. I'm still looking for her, but I've decided to go solo for now.
Sounds rough.
Murdergames Characters

"THAT SAID... MY CREW SEEMS TO BE ABSENT. GUESS MY KIDNAPPER FOUND THEM TO BE UNAPPEALING COMPARED TO MY ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING CHARM! EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE STAR OF THE SHOW!"

For a moment, it seemed like there was a hint of regret in Mettaton's voice.
"Yeah...The other princesses are probably wondering where the heck I am." Entrapta's voice, too, fell a little downbeat.
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
"I wonder if anyone's even noticed I'm missing. I mean, I live alone and I don't put out a video or post every single day anyway, so probably not yet."

Michelle bites her lower lip.
"My friends must've figured it out by now. I have a distress beacon set up to go off whenever something happens to me. Teleporting myself to another planet, for instance. The real question is how I get rescued. I hope they figure it out by the time my sentence is done." She tugged at the sleeve of her orange shirt.
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
Ignoring the lingering worry about what has happened since she was kidnapped...

You teleported yourself into another planet? That...that's impressive...

She's holding a rather...stoic look, somewhat.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"Thank you! It's a recreation of the experiment that led to Etheria being pulled back into its original galaxy. I figure now that the kingdoms are united, transport between them would be a good idea. Too bad I got thrown in this prison for it. But look at all the tech in this dimension!" She stretched her hands in front of the theater screen.
Who're you again? Because...I feel like this is less of a prison...and more of a mansion.

...It feels very familiar, as she says the word "mansion". She herself doesn't know why so.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"Yeah, this is a pretty third-rate place to keep us criminals. To be honest, I don't even know what I did. Usually they tell you. And usually they don't take you there in a big metal box thingy with wheels, just a really big skiff." She sat cutely on a cushion of her own suspended hair. "My name is Entrapta. I'm the princess of Dryl back home. Hope my kitchen staff is doing okay, they don't really like my robots very much. Especially when they get infected with a virus that makes them want to kill everything."
Entrapta...My name's-

...um, wut!?

What the hell is with that virus!? Do you not have any measures to protect your robots against it!?

...!?

How did she blurt it out so clearly? So sternly?

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Entrapta recoiled a little, eyebrows twitching upward. "Um, well, no, I didn't even know it was a virus befpre I put the piece of First Ones tech back together and connected it to my systems. Even if I had measures, the virus probably would have bypassed them anyway. It infected everything in my castle. Even Adora's sword!"
Quickly realising her foolishness, she quickly apologized.

...Oh, gods.. I'm...sorry I didn't know that you didn't know about it beforehand...

She shakes her head in embarassment over this.

Also, I'm...I'm...

...she seems to be weirdly hung up in thinking of telling Entrapta her name, huh...

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Slowly, Nintendo wakes up.

"Ugh, my head hurts. Where are we?"

SEGA immediately follows.

"Nani? Beats me..."
Hiiii!
"What'smatter? Amnesia?" Entrapta lowered herself all the way to the floor in front of her. "Y'know, if they give me the right tools, I might be able to jog your memories. If I threaten to poke you with something sharp, that'll scare you into remembering!
"I'm not amnesic...It's just...I think my name is Sericle?......"

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N