Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 04-28-2022

Fluttershy shivers anyway. "I don't care if it's the size of a tadpole. I. Hate. Needles!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 04-28-2022

Oh needles aren't that bad. Just a simple little prick and you'll be fine. Even when I was a kid, I didn't let needles scare me. If I can handle it, you can too.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 04-28-2022

How close is this cure to completion, roughly? It would give me comfort to have at least an estimate of when the viral threat is over.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cosmikpowa131 - 04-28-2022

ENA seemed to go in one of her seemingly inactive modes once again following the announcement of the winners (How sad that she did not win ! She was really proud of her idea ! Th-This really does prove she can't do anything right !) She belatedly reacts.
"So, it seems democracy has chosen it's champions of problem solving ! Truly, congratulations~" She's genuine, truly, how wonderful that a group can all add in their opinion and insight to benefit their working place ! "But how sorrowful it for mine ideas to not have been chosen ! Th-This makes me wanna go home,so I can dwown in a howwible mix of ice cweam, teaws and despaiw !" Was it possible that you have not previously witnessed any sort of verbal tic making Ena's sad side replace every "r" with "w" ? Pretend it was there all along,OP is a dummy.
Anyways, after this useful comment from ENA, she kind of goes inactive again. But then, they go work with animals, presumably following Mikel and Fluttershy's ideas, picked by Dr. Frankie. And what do you know ! People were scratched or bitten ! But not ENA,oh no no n-n-no no no ! ...Although, she wonders if she'd even notice if that were the case, considering how she's made and all. But such existential troubles will only serve to deplete her sanity, and then she might end up white and red again ! Like barbecue ! Man, that sure was a strange time to be alive. Anyways, what was she previously thinking about ? Oh, right ! Bites and scratches.
"Not to worry, my fellow employees ! Even under the low likeliehood of you unfortunate souls being infected, I am absolutely certain that we have in our posession ways to counteract, or at least stall this vile infection while our miraculous cure is being created ! If that were to not be the case, then our dear Dr. Frankie and Shoehorn's peaceful and pacifistic existences would become a living paradox !" 
[Image: tenor.gif]

The pony's ears droop a little bit. "Shouldn't the scratched ones be quarantined, though, just in case? I remember when I was bitten by a porcupine. I had to stay in the cottage for half a week."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 04-28-2022

Thank you for your vote of confidence, Ena!

As for it being fully ready for small-scale human testing... I should have that ready to go in one week!

...Quarrantined? Well, no, that would leave half of you unable to do anything! And if you were quarrantined together, even more people could be at risk. No, no. If there's an incident and you can come to a consensus on a person who should be quarrantined, we'll do that. Otherwise, it will be business as usual.

What she said. You'll have to rely on your wits here if you want the best chance of making it here. Be on your guard, watch people.

"Well, okay...I'll keep my eyes open." She flicks her tail down at Waddle Dee. She hoped he wouldn't turn, he's cute!

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 04-28-2022

:33< *ac will sl33p with one eye open!*

Well not literally, but she'll be on the lookout for zombies.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-28-2022

I... I see... And... Voting, you say..

Already, this setup is starting to sound... Eerily familiar to Tsumugi...

Fluttershy sweeps her long pink tail against the ground. She distances herself, half due to overstimulation and half in case the virus had become respiratory. "So...does anyone feel that they're running a fever? Or itchy? Anything? I don't know how it feels to become a zombie."

Oh, I can answer that! You wouldn't feel anything yet. The virus hasn't had time to make copies of itself in your cells. Eventually, though, you might feel urges toward violence. And no, unfortunately I can't diagnose you medically until it would be too late.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-28-2022

... I... Do symptoms happen to also include a craving for brains as well?

"Does the skin turn green and deteriorate? Do you lose all ability to speak? Do your motor functions disappear?" Fluttershy's teeth chatter as she slumps to the ground. Some things aren't worth a chance to meet extinct animals after all!

Your brain cravings will increase, I won't lie. But your skin will deteriorate after a while, but not instantaneously. For your time here, you will be indistinguishable. But you won't lose your ability to speak or any of your motor functions. I mean look at Frankie and I. We're both zombies and we do things like normal humans!

Her ears shot up. Okay, they were zombies. That was a relief...she guessed. Probably could have mentioned that before. "O-oh. So at least you know what you're talking about...You're not hungry for our brains, are you?! What do you do if big holes appear in your skin?"

No, because Frankie has some temporary treatments that subside those cravings. We split them up between each other so we don't get the urge to eat any of your brains. But sadly, we cannot share them all with you. There's barely enough between the two of us as it is. And holes? I've never encountered those and I don't think Frankie has either, so I couldn't tell you there.

So what she was hearing was they hadn't prepared enough materials for the event of all their new hires being zombified. Great. "Do you want help in making more treatments? And you said skin deteriorates over time. Does it just flake off?"

Your efforts would be better spent assisting Frankie in her jobs she gives you. She is after all working to make a permanent cure to cure us and everyone who's been infected with the virus for good. So we don't have to worry about brain appetite-suppressant medicine anymore. That would be a lot better path to take, don't you think? And I was already dead before Frankie revived me. But from what I hear, your skin cells die out and you do flake off, and just become white as a bed-sheet. Like I said, I was already dead, so I grew pale back when I was a corpse. Frankie was very much alive when she got infected herself.

...It really is quite a technical process. It would take me more than this week to train you, I'm afraid. The main constraint is some of the ingredients, in any case. Quite rare.

...The skin can flare up a bit at times, Shoehorn's right. A bit like a bout of acne or eczema when it happens. The paleness is a bit more constant. Breaks down red blood cells in the skin for some reason.

"Oh, dear. You'll need some aloe, then."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 04-29-2022

Right. Of course. Aloe.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 04-29-2022

Hmmm.... there should be some aloe plants on the island somewhere, shouldn't there, Frankie? I guess if you end up undead, you might as well have smooth skin. Be the best-looking walking corpse on the island, and feel good to the touch, right?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 04-29-2022

I do moisturize, she grinned, mockingly, and did a little pose. There should be some aloe somewhere on the island, though, yes. Good for sunburns for anyone, at any rate.