Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 06-06-2022

"I'm sorry I didn't do my job." Her face twisted with guilt. "You didn't have to bring me back. I'm a failure."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 06-06-2022

Don't talk that way about yourself, Fluttershy. You've done the best you could. And that's all I can ask. But in the end, we all won. And you were a big help while you were still around.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 06-06-2022

Yes. Sometimes there are simply things that are... not in our power to do anything against. As much as we may try.

Frankie holds out a rare, formerly-extinct butterfly out to the pony and places it on her nose.

Fluttershy stood perfectly still, letting the butterfly stretch its wings out and fold them in again. Her ears lift. What a tragedy that such a beautiful creature was ever gone.

"I wish I could stay here. I barely got to spend any time working with the animals!"

I'm sure that can be arranged. Frankie is always looking for employees here at the island. I'm sure she'd be willing to hire you on if you're interested. You can see all the animals anytime you want.

Frankie nodded at that. I'll especially need employees if we're going to really open the place up as a park.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Zanreo - 06-06-2022

(06-06-2022, 14:38:39 PM)PointMaid Wrote: Mikel! Glad to see you looking better. Would you like, mmm... An advertising contract? Legit. Advertising the park.

..."Oh yeah, that would be Great Pr1zes WON HERE!" he replied. "Trust me, I'll set up and post the Best Advertistments!"

Fluttershy would jump up and down if she hadn't had a butterfly on her nose. "I would love to help you open this place as a park! Now that every zombie can be cured, all we need to do is teach the animals to socialize."

"You have me, too. I need a place to call my quarters while I'm on my search in this world."

Then it's settled. We'll have advertising thanks to Mikel and Fluttershy will be working for us. Hordak, feel free to come by anytime you wish when you need a break from your journeys.

Wonderful! We'll have to re-start construction on the hotel and the visitor's center, and...

She suddenly looked up towards Shoehorn, with a look that said she might have run her mouth without thinking.

...and figure out how many tourists we can actually have without destroying anything. I know. I don't want that either.

Shoehorn takes his time to move past the issues he had when Frankie mentioned all of that. But he's there to support her, but of course safety is important.

Right, figuring out capacity limits is important. And of course everyone that comes around here will need to be kept an eye on. But I'm willing to give it a chance.

He walks over to Frankie and whispers in her ear.

And I'm really sorry for comparing you to our Victorias earlier. You know me and my temper. And I know you use your passion for good. Like I said though, we'll really need to keep an eye on whoever comes by.

I can get carried away. I know it. Just keep me on-track and honest.

We will need good security, though, yes.

It's pretty clear we have a lot to talk about. Shall we head into the center and plan things out? We have a lot of work ahead of us.

That sounds good. There is a lot of work.

She looked down at the flask she usually carried with the serum she had needed to keep her mind right, and usually added to an alcoholic drink. And put it back. She didn't need it anymore.

...Maybe over more coffee.

Sounds good to me.

Shoehorn joins in Frankie on coffee and planning of the park.

END OF GAME