Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 06-06-2022

Don't worry about that now, Illina. This cure should be permanent.

Perhaps you need some strength back. Hot chocolate? Maybe that'll help you feel better.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 06-06-2022

Shoehorn finds Yanny & Laurel and gives them the cure.

You're free, girls. You're all cured of your zombification.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 06-06-2022

Edd wakes up from quarantine and finally leaves.

"You know, that was actually pretty fun. I got paid for doing nothing, and I didn't even get infected."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 06-06-2022

"Yeah..."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 06-06-2022

(06-06-2022, 03:24:58 AM)Matthew Wrote: Shoehorn finds Yanny & Laurel and gives them the cure.

You're free, girls. You're all cured of your zombification.

"Woo. Thanks."

"Thanks! Time to go back home, to our friends and family, and other things Dookie never actually took the time to write."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 06-06-2022

"You won't. Did you hear them? We have a working cure now. If you slip and fall, you will be restored again. And mostly everyone you killed has been revived."

Frankie also goes around with her cure, reviving old employees of hers...

Shoehorn revives Fluttershy.

(A cue for Popcorn to start posting as Fluttershy in addition to Hordak if she wishes)

Fluttershy gets up. She's shivering. She can't believe what her last moments were like. A little blood spews from her lips as her throat mends itself, which she scoops from her hoof and stares at.

"A small equine. Are you feeling all right?" Hordak looked down at the butter colored horse.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 06-06-2022

Dusk emerges from quarantine.

So... er... that was interesting. Do you have any plans to... er... profit from this cure for death, Frankie?

...Well, opening the park.

Other than that... I should probably work with a reputable pharmaceutical firm to figure that out. I don't think the FDA and similar organizations really like me personally.

Hmm... I think I'll work on that side of things. I apologise for the... er, inconveniences I may have caused. I should, really, be leaving now.

Understand, I know it was the virus. Not yourself. It must have been frightening, not being able to control yourself.

...We often crave what we don't have. So perhaps as a memento before you leave you would like something that is not worth a lot of money. And yet it is something no one else will have.

She hands him a single dinosaur feather.

...A feather for your cap.

Dusk smiles a big, wide smile.

Thank you... thank you for this. I'll be back at some point, I promise you that. And this feather... beautiful, and makes me truly one of a kind... thank you again.

Frankie smiles back at this.

"Can I...have something? Or maybe not, I dunno."

"I dunno if I can go back to Stablereeds with the burden I have..."

Frankie bit her lip, apparently thinking. I'm not going to turn you out. If you want to stay, you can. But I think you're stronger than you give yourself credit for. You can go anywhere you want to.

But to make it easier... well, perhaps you can use one of our bikes? I use them a lot on the island, they're sometimes easier than taking a car. And perhaps something to keep you warm. She gave Illina a blanket. On it was written "Home is where the heart is".

Fluttershy took one look at Hordak and passed out, landing on her back with a light "thud".

Hordak cushioned the blow to her head, then watched Dusk head for the boat. "Farewell, Dusk." Good to see him back to normal.

He didn't know how many employees were left, he may as well look around.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Zanreo - 06-06-2022

Rebooting...

Mikel opened his eyes... he was alive again? Yes... he was back! Yes, nothing could stop a spambot!

Mikel! Glad to see you looking better. Would you like, mmm... An advertising contract? Legit. Advertising the park.

She grabs the blanket and hugs it.

"Thanks..." she gives a meek smile in response.

"...A bike...I've never ridden on one before though..."

Oh. I see. Well.. if you want it anyway, I can teach you.

"No thanks. I'm good..."

Fluttershy wakes up. "...So is this still Heaven..?" She asks quietly, wishing to be brought back to the nice tea party with all the animal friends of the past.

No, this isn't Heaven. You were killed by zombies, but Frankie finally came up with the zombie cure and used it to bring you back to life. Take it easy. It's not easy coming back from the dead. But at least you're whole again.