Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Florien - 06-06-2022

Dizzzeaze hazzz been cured. But what of the animalzzz? Did you not invent the dizzzeaze in the firzzzt place becauzzze otherwizze the animalzzz would die of zzzomething elzze, like zzmallpox or polio?

Izz the plan to juzzzt keep curing everyone every time they get infected? Izz thizzz cure cheap? Or should we lure the Guiteau-Czolgosz Crew and zzzpecifically Big Game Hunter John Schrank here to clean up the problem before it getzzz out of hand?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 06-06-2022

There is a subtle change to the formerly extinct animals, too. Even some of the insects all around them (Well, including the Rutherhorde) seem more... alive.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 06-06-2022

Will you look at that? It's like being in prehistoric times.

Frankie hears what the Rutherhorde is saying.

...Well, no, that's not how the virus works. It works on a DNA level. It was a way to piece together tiny fragments of DNA into a cohesive whole even if they were millions of years old. Some of these animals didn't necessarily need that treatment, but the dinosaurs... there was no other way.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 06-06-2022

"Welcome back, everyone." Hordak said calmly.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 06-06-2022

It's... beautiful. Majestic... And totally won't get us sued for plagiarism, right?

Fine. No luring a deranged hunter here today then. Later. We will lure the hunter into our own trapzzz with our own group.

When do we leave thizzz izzland and return to columbia?

"This is good. Even if I may expire from my wounds, I can come back to life immediately after." Hordak closed his eyes and sighed deeply. Their final middle finger to Paul; Nothing he did could be permanent.

...What, plagiarism? Of course not. Frankie was clearly trying to show she had no idea what plagiarism was meant.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 06-06-2022

Too bad you weren't here when a certain Aussie came to this island, Shoehorn said to the Rutherhorde.

The ship should be coming in any minute now if you all want to leave.

And, we're all fully... how we were, now. No more coming back unless we're dosed with virus again. We're mortal. Anyway, Hordak. You may ask me for anything you wish. The rest of you... you may stay on, or leave on the boat. I'll give you a parting gift.

"Please...I really just came to this world for Entrapta. She's lost in this dimension, and now I see how serious it really is..." He pressed his hand over his aching chest and cringed. "I don't know what compelled her, all I know is she's been caught by surprise. If the outside world is anything like this island, she must be in horrific danger."

We will go to Paraguay. We are national heroezzz there. We have expanded their borderzzz again. Paraguay will rule zzzouth america when we are done. Paraguay in the zzouth, uzz in the north.

The two nations together will dezzztroy every other empire and freedonia shall rizzze above all enemiezzzz. Gold and Zzteam and Georgizzzm and No More Patronage!

With that, the Rutherhorde flies over to the boat, pulls out a map, and tries to figure out where in the Darian Gap the border between the US and Paraguay should be.

I don't know where Entrapta is, I'm afraid. But Paul left plenty of military intelligence and tracking equipment... perhaps some of it could be useful to you in your quest.

Good flight, bees!

Frankie sends the horde some nutritious, nectar-bearing flowers to give them strength for their journey.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 06-06-2022

:33< *ac is looking furward to going home! she would like to come visit again if she can, purrhaps s33 some of the saber-toothed cats again!*

"It would, assuming I could get my soldiers to this world...Well, assuming they'll still listen to me."

We want the military equipment of thizzz future time. We will give it all to Paraguay and turn them into the nation they alwayzz should have been, the one ruler of Zzzouth America. Then we shall uzze thizzz future technology to give James K. Napolkean the advantage in his campaign to make Freedonia the one ruler of North America.

Mmm, of course you can visit, Nepeta! I'd love to have you again. Bring your friends!

She gifts Nepeta a sweater of saber-toothed cat fur, harvested after brushing and twisted into wool.

(Cue The Day Before the Future)

Well... since this is the end... Thank you for all of this... and even if this was a bit... bumpy... I had fun. I really did. And I will visit sometime in the future, okay? Okay!

Tsumugi turns to the boat coming closer to the island... and contemplates everything that has transpired this past week... the virus... the animals... Paul... the quarantines... and her missing memories... And even the untold despair she felt on the penultimate day...

Wherever this boat leads... I'll remember this week for a long time... and whatever happens next... I won't know for sure.

Tsumugi looks at her right hand again, her bite wound looking almost eerily like the crude logo in that note...

All I know... is that the truth will reveal itself. Even if it's ugly.

Hmmm... Hordak. Would it help if I wrote a, well, something of a recommendation letter saying how valiant and valuable your efforts here were?

To Tsumugi, Frankie gifts... a formerly extinct chameleon. Take care of it well.

... Thank you. For everything.

Tsumugi hugs the chameleon in her arms as it turns a deep shade of blue...

"It may. Oh, I do need to inform Etheria that I'm not dead."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 06-06-2022

Nepeta takes off her coat and puts on the sweater.

:33< *ac thinks it is purrfect! and you can bet you will s33 ac again!*

She picks up her coat again, slings it over one shoulder, and heads for the boats, her face a wide cat smile.