Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 04-25-2022

"You sure were dealing with a lot of strange things." Bandana Dee said to Shoehorn.

He watches the crowd as well, and then looks at Hitomi, Nepeta, and Tsumugi.

"You have to admit, these 'zombies' sounds dangerous. I just hope my friends are okay..."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 04-25-2022

:33< *ac thinks this island s33ms purrty nice so far! so what if it might have dangerous animals? those are all ofur the place on alternia, a huntress gets used to these things!*

Nepeta gives her best cat smile.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - wingedcatgirl - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 02:26:18 AM)PointMaid Wrote: Oh, you're not going to stay, Hitomi? That is disappointing. Perhaps I can persuade you. We have big plans!

"I don't think I could work with the virus permanently, considering," Hitomi says. "I'm here to... confront my past head-on, as it were."

(04-25-2022, 02:45:26 AM)Kennifer Wrote: :33< *ac thinks this island s33ms purrty nice so far! so what if it might have dangerous animals? those are all ofur the place on alternia, a huntress gets used to these things!*

"Deadly beasts, on the other hand, I'm up to handle at any time," she says with a predatory grin.

(04-25-2022, 02:50:37 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 02:26:18 AM)PointMaid Wrote: Oh, you're not going to stay, Hitomi? That is disappointing. Perhaps I can persuade you. We have big plans!

"I don't think I could work with the virus permanently, considering," Hitomi says. "I'm here to... confront my past head-on, as it were."

(04-25-2022, 02:45:26 AM)Kennifer Wrote: :33< *ac thinks this island s33ms purrty nice so far! so what if it might have dangerous animals? those are all ofur the place on alternia, a huntress gets used to these things!*

"Deadly beasts, on the other hand, I'm up to handle at any time," she says with a predatory grin.

"Yeah, i'm sure that i could handle some wild animals!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Zanreo - 04-25-2022

"Uh... as long as we're careful, we'll be ok!

"...Oh yeah, I never properly introduced myself! I'm Mikel Lgambling- uh, just call me Mikel.

Nepeta grins in a very feline manner.

:33< *ac has a f33ling she's going to make a lot of good furriends here!*

"Hi there, Mikel!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 04-25-2022

Just remember we're here to help the animals, be careful with them indeed and I'm sure you'll all be fine! Almost all of them are formerly extinct or highly endangered, which is what this park and my work is all about. Restoring them to nature.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 04-25-2022

“Don't worry. I have experience with animals. I'm no expert, but I once ran a zombie petting zoo.”

How interesting! I wasn't aware there were any other places with animals like mine. I must get to know the director of research.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 04-25-2022

Another zombie park? How fascinating...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 03:17:11 AM)PointMaid Wrote: Just remember we're here to help the animals, be careful with them indeed and I'm sure you'll all be fine! Almost all of them are formerly extinct or highly endangered, which is what this park and my work is all about. Restoring them to nature.

That's... actually really cool, actually!

Tsumugi is conflicted... for one... what Frankie said about restoring nature sounds REALLY cool! On the other hand... Zombies.

Bandana Dee sits down.

"Even if these zombies could be dangerous, you have to admit that this place is neat. If only my friends were here to see this..."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 03:23:39 AM)PointMaid Wrote: ...

How interesting! I wasn't aware there were any other places with animals like mine. I must get to know the director of research.

"Well, there was this zombie outbreak in England a while back, and my friends and I capitalized on it by harvesting some of the zombies for attractions. We also did...not care about safety."

"In the slightest."

"So I'm glad to see someone who does!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 04-25-2022

Dusk has chosen now to speak up.

It seems that this is going to be a fairly unique opportunity. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what this island has to offer.

"Well, i hope all goes well, and i'll encounter some interesting creatures along the way!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 04-25-2022

Illina took a bit for this to sink in...man, what a varied amount of people involved here, some are decent, some are not...

...Hopefully this'll be a memorable, good experience for her heart, and not a bad one not worth telling once she gets back home.

I'm glad to have people who are so enthusiastic! this time

And experienced... although a zombie outbreak in England... I'm surprised I hadn't heard about that. I know I'm a bit isolated here but I do try to keep up with the news and it hasn't stopped my colleagues from discussing how irresponsible my experiments were when I'm sure I had nothing to do with that

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 04-25-2022

I am more curious about the… formerly extinct creatures here. Just… how did you do it? It couldn't have been cheap, no, just how much went into this project?

No, it was not cheap. I... won't go into the financing, but that was not easy. (...Ungrateful cousin couldn't see the long-term potential and tried to take back her investment... hopefully that won't be a problem going forward...)

As to how I did it. Well, the details are quite technical, but the short answer is this virus I developed that re-integrates and fills in the gaps in degraded DNA. Some people started calling it a zombie virus, and well...

Ahh, yes, your cousin Victoria, a spoiled rich brat. Reminds me the one I dealt with back on my old island, whom coincidentally happened to be named Victoria, too. These people who think they can take their money and do whatever they want, and not care about what effects the world around them. It just sickens me.

:33< *ac pawnders all of this for a moment, before mentioning that she's heard stories of the undead roaming around on alternia sometimes too! she's nefur s33n one herself beclaws they're only out during the day when she's sl33ping. she also thinks it's mostly rainbow drinkers rather than zombies!*

Yes, you told me about that Victoria, Shoehorn, quite a coincidence! Almost thought she was my cousin, I wouldn't be surprised if she would do those things you said. But yes, I do think that there's a duty to use money, and research, for the greater good...

"Geez, that sounds neat! And weird at the same time. Can't wait to see those creatures!"

No argument from me there. Money can be very good, as long as it's put to good use.