Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-31-2022

"...One more day." Hordak nodded. "But if I am killed, as soon as I am revived, I WILL destroy you in return. Eye for an eye!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-31-2022

Fine, I'll cooperate through the day, but make no mistake, I will show no niceties tonight. There is a medic still among us, almost certainly... I just need to choose who to kill, and hope the medic choses differently.

Hordak swallowed. "There's so few of us left..."

Oh, and qualified immunity during the day... I'll just have to succeed in tasks, then.

'Waddle Dee may give his all in the tasks. Don't be so cocky."

Oh, please, I've made it this far infected from the first night here. I deserve to have this much confidence.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-31-2022

Keep in mind, Dusk, that you can still be overconfident. Think you've won it all only for it to slip past your fingers. Just remember that if you end up making the wrong choice...

"But you've been outed."

True, I've been outed. True, things can go wrong. But I feel as if it won't. I have come this far, and there is little to stand in my way, to stand between me and what I can call victory.

"I swear, if I hadn't wasted my shot on Illina..."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-31-2022

Frankie is looking and tapping on her cell phone. It's clear she's been distracted this whole time.
...Actually, Shoehorn. Can you come here and listen to this? I want a second opinion on what it says. I think we might have something we all have to worry about. Regardless of where we stand.

Shoehorn quickly rushes to Frankie's side.

Yes, I'll just leave them to their bickering. What's the deal?

I was able to intercept some audio from where Paul was. It's one side of a phone call Paul made. I think it's to the military. He's... he's telling them to bomb the island. And do you hear that? My saber-toothed cats...

Yes, he made the call yesterday before he left us. But cats, you say? Should we check out the video camera feed and see what's on there? Could give us a bigger lead.

Frankie does. She brings up a feed of the cats dragging Paul away. ...I think I know where they're taking him. Maybe. They have a few places. If we can just find and use his phone to explain the situation... we're going to need everyone's help.

A meal for the cats. Serves him just right I say. At least we know he's dead. But unless we get ahold of the government, we'll all die. I suppose it's time to inform the survivors if they're all done arguing.

Day 6 Challenge

I know this is none of your fault, but I need your help again. Paul has escaped, and he's called his contacts at the Pentagon and convinced them that we're some sort of existential threat They're sending a bomber squadron here. He was attempting to make it off the island in his own helicopter, but… well, according to a camera I had in the area to keep an eye on the animals, he made a mistake and was cornered by my saber-toothed cats first. They dragged him off somewhere I'm not sure, him and his phone that has a line to the Pentagon.

1. Find Paul, wherever the cats have gone. They have a few hiding places away from my cameras.
2. Find a way to get the cats away from him safely.
3. His phone was probably damaged in the attack. We're going to need a way to recover it enough to use it to call the Pentagon and explain the situation well enough to get them to call off the attack.

"I guess we're done..."

You have 48 hours to do the challenge.

(By "Recover" do you mean "get the phone from Paul" or "put it back together"?)

(Both)

(k)

Hordak sighed. Something told him he couldn't win immunity twice in a row, but he had to give it his all anyway.

1. If they're just dragging him along, then marks in the ground must have been made. He must have resisted. We may begin from the saber-tooth habitat, trace their tracks gently. They've probably brought his carcass to another one of their hiding places, so go through by process of elimination; if you don't see fresh blood lining one of the hiding spots, then it's likely not where Paul has been dragged. Perhaps a stray saber-tooth could be walking away with his share of the body, so keep on the lookout and pay attention to the way the stray is coming from if you see one. Keep your distance from any animal you come across just the same.

2. Cats are food-motivated, right? An ancient cat shouldn't be that different. Let us prepare cooked meat, whatever kind you use to treat them normally, and hover it by drone just in their line of sight. Get their attention with a small noise, something like a bell or a rustle. Best if we wear repellent so they won't decide to eat us instead. Manipulate the drone so it moves back and forth fast enough to get them excited. Then, once the saber-tooths decide to strike, send the drone flying away, don't lift it into the sky or they'll lose interest. Ensure the meat is dropped off far enough away that the saber-tooths won't immediately gallop back for Paul when they finish eating.

3. Hm...A magnet will only damage it further and a fishing hook would take a million attempts. Assuming the saber-tooths are away from Paul, we may be able to use something on a stick to grab it. Whatever you call those long artificial arms with the claws on the end, that's our best bet. Make sure the tips of its claws are flat with some kind of gripping material, rubber should provide a firm grip and gentle carry. As for repairing it, you can leave this to me. I'll need spare parts from old electronics we don't need anymore, smaller ones. I can temporarily mend the screen with transparent super glue, pry the body apart and mend the motherboard with those spare pieces. In case I fail, back up the phone's data to a computer before I do anything.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 06-01-2022

"So you're the one behind all this, Dusk! N-now there's only three of us. *gulp*"

1. Find Paul, wherever the cats have gone. They have a few hiding places away from my cameras.

"We have to search every nook and cranny of the area. But we need to be careful and not attract those cats' attention, or else we'll be cat food too!"

2. Find a way to get the cats away from him safely.

"Maybe we could lure them away. We have to find some tasty meat that they like, attach it to a drone or something similar, and lure them away with it! Lure them as far away as possible."

3. His phone was probably damaged in the attack. We're going to need a way to recover it enough to use it to call the Pentagon and explain the situation well enough to get them to call off the attack.

"We could always search Paul for the phone. Once we found it, do we have any mechanics around? A mechanic could probably fix it."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 06-01-2022

Hmm... this challenge needed a bit of thought. But I think I've got it.

1: Frankie, Shoehorn, you both know plenty about these animals, such as what sort of tracks they leave. It should be simple enough to track where they went, but keeping safe from them ourselves may be a challenge. I propose we keep them away from ourselves in the method outlined next.

2: Food won't work - they already have a feast caught. I feel as if we have two options. Firstly, we could use tranquilisers to knock them out for long enough for us to get past, but I don't know how effective they would be. The second option would be to attempt to recreate a noise of a saber-tooth in distress. That should get them out of the location, and towards the noise. The only problem is that someone would need to make the noise, but I would volunteer myself for the task, as I think I'd be fast enough to get out of there and to safety before the cats arrive. I propose using the second method first, and keeping the tranquilisers on hand in case of emergencies.

3: Now that the cats should be away, if Paul's still up, we just threaten him with leaving him there unless he gives us his phone. Otherwise, we just need to search his body... hope you're not too squeamish. After that... look, repairing electronics is not my forte. We just need to hope it was not damaged too badly. All we need is his contacts list, and his SIM card, and another phone. If his phone is really that damaged that we can't get to his contacts, it will be a pain to get it into working order, but it seems that Hordak could help with that. Put the SIM card into another phone, and now we have a phone that would be recognised as Paul's. Call the Pentagon, and hope that they'll listen. I'd put Frankie on the line, given her authority here.