Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-27-2022

Then we must work together and try to find him. I'll join you in helping find the footage.

Night phase will begin tomorrow at 10 AM EST/9 AM CST

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-27-2022

Bandana Dee once again freaks out upon finding more bite marks on him. And then more events unfold. Needless to say, he freaks out more.

"We're all in great danger now!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-27-2022

Hordak forced himself to his knees. "I will not die here until I have ensured he is dying with us!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-27-2022

That fucking... he's still trying to kill us. We're getting of this island tomorrow, right? As soon as your cure is ready, and we've made sure we aren't infected, we're getting the fuck out of here?

Dusk seems stressed.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-27-2022

...Two days, I'm quite sure. Two days.

Paul won't get far, we'll make sure of that. It'll all be fine.

You're not sure if Frankie believes that or not.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-27-2022

"We need a backup plan in place. How can we stop that air strike if it arrives? If we shot down the plane, it may simply crash on the island and kill us anyway."

There's got to be a way to get through to them. If not Paul himself, surely we can reach out to them and explain our situation. Surely.... Shoehorn says, sounding like he's trying to convince himself that they still have hope to make it out alive.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-27-2022

I have funds that I can use for bribing purposes if needs must. However, I feel as if the fate of this island may be inevitable. Would you be comfortable relocating, should the worst happen?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-27-2022

:33< *ac would nyaormally suggest evacuating but that doesn't seem pawssible and what about the poor animals? 33: she doesn't know if there's a way to call off the strike but we do n33d to find pawl and deal with him!*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-27-2022

Bandana Waddle Dee is running around, panicking. "Oh, no, no, no! We need to do something, and be quick about it, or else we and this island are doomed!"

Bandana Dee then stops and mutters to himself "Kirby might have a plan to save us and this island...".

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-27-2022

...And NIGHT falls on the island.

Expect Day Phase in 48-72 hours or so, we'll update when we schedule it. We will advise those bitten whether they are new zombies or not. If you have an active Night Phase role, feel free to use it. :)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-28-2022

Update: We intend to return to Day Phase at 5:00 pm CT / 6:00 pm ET (US) Sunday, May 29th (tomorrow for us)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-29-2022

DAY SIX

Frankie looks like she's gotten very little rest and is nursing a cup of hot coffee. She is putting out some breakfast food for everyone, though.

Good morning, everyone! We'll find Paul and his equipment... We WILL stop this... don't you worry...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-29-2022

Tsumugi is wide awake, having barely gotten any sleep from the looming threat of an air strike...

Good... Morning...

>body check and head count

>body check and head count

Uh oh. You find Nepeta seemingly bludgeoned to death... in Dusk Red's room.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-29-2022

>any signs of tampering with the body that indicate it was moved at all?

>any signs of tampering with the body that indicate it was moved at all?

You can tell it must have been dragged here.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-29-2022

"And then there were three..." Hordak looked over Nepeta's body, swallowing thickly. If they had to spend even one more night on this island, he was likely going to be next...

"And how do you intend to prove that this wasn't you, Tsumugi?"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-29-2022

"...No, wait. There's four of us remaining."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-30-2022

Well... Just because the handwriting on the notebook yesterday happened to LOOK like mine... doesn't mean it WAS me. Maybe someone else... COPIED my handwriting in order to create a red herring. If it WAS me, it would have PERFECTLY matched. That would also explain the crude logo on the letter... In that case, it wasn't ME who wrote that letter. It was someone else PRETENDING to be me.

Tsumugi's clearly still shaken from the lack of sleep...

And also, we've barely even started to investigate and already you implicate me? I know I'm a potential suspect due to the notebook handwriting yesterday, but at least wait for more evidence to come in before jumping to conclusions. I just... (sighs)

Tsumugi just goes ahead and gets herself some breakfast so that she can start actually thinking straight...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-30-2022

"...Who?" Hordak hadn't slept well either, he'd been focusing on trying to stay alive AND staying on the lookout for Paul. "You strongly implied no one knew about the logo except you."

> Look for any more handwritten notes.

... Good point...

>look for any red crescent moon-like symbols anywhere on the island... anything that matches the symbol on the letter yesterday...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-30-2022

> Look for any more handwritten notes.

You don't find any more handwritten notes. You do find breakfast... by falling head-first in it. Syrupy.

>look for any red crescent moon-like symbols anywhere on the island... anything that matches the symbol on the letter yesterday...

You can't find any.

... I... but then... how did that icon... get into that letter... I... I didn't even THINK of that icon until it was on that letter... It wasn't even on my mind until that point, and yet it just... It makes no sense... but then... why did I ... How did they know about... Whatever.

>Keep looking for any more hints or clues at all... ANYTHING...