Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-19-2022

1. Um... Wood... Hm... ... Maybe we could... gather up whatever spare wood we can, wet them and make them into chips, and then press them together, let them dry with adhesive of some sort, and then we have boards! It's called Composite Plywood, and I'm not sure if it's made EXACTLY like I just described, but it's the general-ish idea... Not quite sure if there's enough spare wood... but it's worth a shot!

2. Okay... obviously, get something fireproof for the frame... But how to hurry it up... Well... Hm. All of us pitch in, for one... another idea is... Um... I... Yeah, I don't see another idea besides from elbow grease, so... Yeah!

3. Simple! Dot the whole foundation with little holes so that the water flows back out! One extra benefit is that it's easy to fill the holes back in when it's time to pour in the new foundation! At least... that's my idea...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-19-2022

I can't even tell you how much this means to me! Your industriousness in the face of such devastation... it's really quite inspiring. Now, Paul has been helping me assess today's work as well, and as it happens, we've come to the same conclusion. Congratulations, Nepeta! The pressed boards out of scrap wood so nothing is wasted, and the creation of an aquatic center. Wonderful stuff.

Three would find themselves with scratches or bites from the days work, however:
Hordak
Illina and
Mikel

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-19-2022

Nepeta looks both pleased and relieved that she'd be safe for the night.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-19-2022

And just as Nepeta takes pride in her hard work and everyone rests from their efforts, they are all greeted by a Jeep that's moving out-of-control. No one is shown inside. All everyone can do is jump out of the way before the Jeep crashes into the wall, blowing everything up and destroying the center. Everyone looks around, and there's Shoehorn, throwing a few torches and setting ablaze the wood.

That's quite enough, Frankie. I will not allow you all to do anymore work here.

For a moment, Frankie doesn't even seem to know what to say.

It was you, Shoehorn? I realize you weren't happy about this, but... I trusted you! I've helped you get back on your feet. I thought you'd understand... I had to find some way to care for these animals. Most of the island is still wild. Is a resort in one corner of the island really so bad?

(Night Phase will come at 10:00am ET / 9:00 CT US, Thursday May 19)

Yes, it was me. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but you left me no choice. You're starting to lose track of your mission, especially since you've started fraternizing with that government official. And if you saw what people have done on my old island. Destroying all the plant life, hurting.... and even killing the animals thoughtlessly, he says, swallowing up on the last part, you would do the same thing. Now I appreciate what you've done for me, but I will not allow this to go any further. If people aren't that considerate towards animals that still are alive and well, then you're a fool if you think they'll treat the ones that were extinct any better. I will ask you again, please stop this foolishness at once.

Geez, these are the kinds of people who go on mass murder sprees, Paul snarks.

Do you really think I'd let that happen? I've made these animals and their welfare my entire life's work, Shoehorn. Think about that. I'm doing this for them. If nobody knows about them, nobody cares, if and when I can't keep them safe personally they're all gone. But if they're known worldwide, if they have a support network of people who care about them, will provide for their needs and security, who might introduce them to other places that have lost them where they would be welcomed? That's something I can do for them. Then they might have a chance.

Oh sure, you say that. But then you'll leave yourself open to all the poachers here. Remember that one you used to have working for you? You're just lucky he didn't do any harm to the wildlife here. But now you're just opening the door to them all. Why not just ship them all over here while you're at it? Unless.... now it all makes sense. You're just doing all this for the money, aren't you? Why you're working with this government official. Why you're wanting to risk putting everything in danger. Because you don't really care about them. You say that's your mission, but I'm seeing otherwise. I guess I was wrong about you, Frankie. I thought you were one of the good ones. But I see you for who you are now. You're just no different than Victoria. Both your cousin and the one I knew! You're all one in the same as far as I'm concerned. What's it to you that people wreck everything as long as you can make a quick buck. You disgust me...

Yeah, it's at that point Shoehorn's stubbornness is badly clouding all rationality.

Frankie is visibly angry now. If all I wanted was money, I could have followed my cousin's path! It would have been a whole lot easier than this, let me tell you! And now after all this work and having to repair it again and try to do so sustainably, you've...

She's shaking. Is that a tear?

I've what? I've what? Come on, come on. Say it! Say it! SAY IT!

As Paul is watching the argument, all he can do is look at the two of them, feeling speechless.

Practically ruined everything I've been working so hard for! And abused my trust, like I never thought I'd have to worry about with you! You know how careful I am about people after that poacher. And now if this place really is destroyed - and we can't rebuild yet again - I hope you're happy with yourself when half these species go extinct again because they're still small populations, and I can't afford medical care for them, or security, and the poachers do come and take advantage! That'll all be on you!

Now she really is crying.

And now Frankie finally managed to do it. She knocked him off that stubborn and self-righteous high he was on. Verbally ripping into him shocked him and all he can do now is just look at her with a look of regret on his face when he sees her crying.

Frankie.... I.... I.... I'm... Ahh!

All Shoehorn could do now is just run away in frustration, out of the line of everyone's sights.

And Paul, who was just watching everything unfold, just walked up to Frankie and offered her a shoulder to cry on.

It's gonna be all right, Frankie. I'll be willing to work the whole night and have everything rebuilt. See? Told you he couldn't be trusted. I know you saw him as a friend, but real friends have to support each other. We have to look after each other. If he were really your friend, he'd have your back all the way. But we don't him. I'm your man every step. I'll have it all back together again in no-time. And if he tries anything again, I'll have my people detain him, sound good?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-19-2022

Hordak grunted, scratching his bite. He got chomped by a sea turtle.

Guess he's gonna die. Oh well. All that mattered was finding Entrapta before he took his last breath.

Thank... thank you, Paul. I'm not sure what I'd do without you right now. She allows Paul to comfort her.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-19-2022

:33< *ac doesn't like all this fighting! and she doesn't want to s33 all these cool animals go away again even if some of them are dangerous!*

Hordak had run to his cabin and ran research and calculations on a pad of his own in his cabin. What would happen to him now that he was bitten right through his exoskeleton? The results were...very grim. Something called "salmonella" had possibly entered his body.

"I don't have much time. Someone, please. Tell me where Entrapta is. She's the entire reason I came here..." He begged quietly.

Frankie seems... too distraught at the moment to notice Hordak's behavior.

No answer..?

Hordak swallows. Well, the mortality rate was only 1%, so...was that good? Maybe he'd make it. Unlike the rest of the is-wait, what????

Everything was destroyed while he was doing his research. Everything. With vehicles, come to look at it.

"I apologize, I was too distraught over this mortal wound and a lost friend to notice what just happened...What just happened?" He looked around, feebly trying to stick things back onto other things. He had bases ruined like this before. All he really knew to do was rebuild afterward.

Look, Frankie, why don't you go rest up a bit back at camp. You'll feel better. I'm about to have my guys put everything back together and it'll be like new, Paul says to her before seeing her off.

With all due respect, Hordak, we don't have someone named Entrapta here. You might have taken a wrong turn, but there's no one here with that name. Sorry about that. Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to get to work.

Paul then gathers his people to start rebuilding everything.

Guys, if you see a bearded guy come by, I will give you full permission to detain him. He is very dangerous and should be caught as quick as possible before he does anymore damage here.

"Got it."

Meanwhile, Shoehorn is sitting atop a tree, away from everyone. He looks at a picture of him and his late wife, before they both arrived back on the old island, before Hyacinth was born.

I really did it now. All I've done is turn everyone away from me. And all because of my passion.

He starts to shed some tears himself now.

Hordak's eyes widened. He looked down at his scratch, then at his pad, then flipped through until his screen displayed a picture of a short woman with light violet ponytails that went down to the floor. "...That can't be. She sucked herself into this dimension. I didn't touch her coordinates. I was so sure...I can't..." He lets himself be pushed around by Paul's workers, despair freezing his body.

Then he bent down and sighed. "Is there anything else I should know about concerning my fate here?"

You'll be here for a few more days. But don't worry, tomorrow, it will all be worth it. All the employees here will be front-and-center of something special.

"If I'm not dead from this bite by then, sure, I'll be there." Honestly, Hordak just feels like he should have seen this coming.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-19-2022

Bandana Dee glares at Shoehorn.

He walks towards Frankie, saying "Frankie, we better hurry before he destroys any more of this park! And more importantly, before those zombies kill more of us!"

"Zombies? What zombies? I thought Guts was simply an enemy..."