Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-15-2022

>Look at the roof; was it clawed through or broken with the killer's weight? or both?

...Trying to figure out what's up with the roof, Nepeta falls out the window. Ouch.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-15-2022

:33< ouch! i mean *ac says ouch*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-15-2022

Hordak merely lowered his eyebrows. These people were incompetent.

> Examine the claw marks on the roof.

> Examine the claw marks on the roof.

Unfortunately, Hordak can't figure out the marks on the roof either. At least he doesn't fall out the window.

"Unusual." The alien grumbled, turning on his heel. "This must be obvious. Whoever has claws must at least be an accomplice."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-15-2022

Dusk awakens, and surveys the scene.

Poor Hitomi... and hello there, new guy. Welcome to Zombie Park Island, don't mind the fucking corpses.

Anyways, we are dealing with a strong, savage killer. Guts was bitten three times, and fits the description. I don't give two shits about what anyone else says, I want him quarantined.

/vote Guts

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 05-15-2022

"I-..." Illina facepalms over the sheer speed Dusk votes and his statement.

"Fucking fine if you say what you say." Illina grumbles, discontent, turning away from Dusk, and proceeding to >try to do the same thing Nepeta tried to do.

>try to do the same thing Nepeta tried to do.

You also can't figure out more than that it was... damaged near where the open window is.

You need glasses?

Eight participants still remaining. Four votes needed to hammer.

Votes For:
Guts (1): Dusk

Hordak just snorted. "You may not call me 'new guy'. My name is Hordak. I don't mind these corpses, though I will say, this is rather grim for an enemy soldier to do..."

>Look for Hitomi's head. Has it been, well, harvested for the brain?

:33< *ac thinks dusk s33ms purrty eager to vote, even if guts is strong and has b33n bitten a few times!*

Doubt my accusations all you want. Hitomi also had strong suspicons on Guts, and I do believe that this kill is very likely done by him. Unless you could name someone else who can take off someone's head with bare hands?

>Look for Hitomi's head. Has it been, well, harvested for the brain?

You can't tell. ...Possibly because it may or may not be the pile of ash near her.

That... changes things. Clearly some other tool was used, an explosive or firearm of some sorts, but I will still maintain my vote on Guts, simply out of suspicion.

>Any hints as to what, rougly, caused the head to become a pile of ashes?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-15-2022

>Any hints as to what, rougly, caused the head to become a pile of ashes? (Dusk)

It could very well be the fireworks, or maybe even the prosthetic arm of Guts, as it feels warm to the touch. But the second you touch it, you make it shoot and now you set the entire cabin on fire. Don't you know you have to be careful with stuff like that?

VALUABLE INFORMATION AND ACCIDENTAL ARSON, A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

>STOP! THAT! FIRE! (with water or something)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-15-2022

>STOP! THAT! FIRE! (with water or something) (Dusk)

Your quick thinking leads you to find a fire extinguisher and you put out the fire.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Risdio51 - 05-15-2022

"Ammo for my arm cannon is rare. I wouldn't waste it on a single target for an assassination. If I needed to kill the bitch, I'd just swing my sword and lop her head off."

Hordak clawed his head. "Cease your activities! If you keep bumbling, we'll have nothing to examine!" He knelt down beside...whatever remained, and hummed. "This girl was decapitated, and her head was incinerated with fireworks. Do I have that correct? The killer must have had permission to obtain these fireworks, and possibly the girl's trust."

"...Oh, WOULD you?" Hordak turned a piercing red eye on Guts. [COLOR=#b9091a]"You are willing to admit how you would slice off a girl's head in front of the rest of us, as we examine a decapitated girl?"

"If I wanted to."

Hordak stood before Guts, fists clenched and arms bent back as he ordered.

"Show us your sword. At once."

Guts grabs Hordak by the collar, and goes right into his face.

"Stand the fuck down."

Mr Hordak, I feel as if Guts would have cleaned his sword after a kill. I also feel as if access to raw materials is easy, given as we are employees here, and the trust... well...

Dusk broadly points at the roof.

Nepeta is going to

> Back out of the way of the fighting and bickering, and instead see if there's a lighter or something around that could've lit a firework.