Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-07-2022

>Check whether the feathers are, in fact, Fluttershy's.

They don't really look like Fluttershy's feathers

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-07-2022

:33< *ac pawnders whether anybody else here has feathers or maybe k33ps birds? well other than the doctor, ac is purrty sure some of the animals around here have feathers!*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 05-07-2022

"Bizarre indeed...even though Fluttershy voiced her suspicions last night- wait."

"...dice AND feathers? Err...

>examine feather color

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 00:44:34 AM)Cassie Wrote: "...wait, hold on, where did those dice come from? Who brought them? Why are they just, here?"

... I think Dusk has dice like those... And... come to think of it... Dusk's hat also has feathers on it... Wait... No... This is too obvious. It HAS to be a frame. Unless...

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-07-2022

>examine feather color (linia)

Somehow you can't tell what color it is.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-07-2022

>Get a closer look at the dice.

>Get a closer look at the dice.

Yes, they're definitely dice. You can definitely see that when you get closer up.

...This is all my fault. If I hadn't been so cavalier and rushed to get things in motion before I could cure everyone and cure the animals...

It's not too late, Frankie. Just abandon the plans for the park already and focus on what really matters. The living things here. The ones who are zombified and the animals. Just take care of nature, that's of the upmost importance.

Paul intervenes.

Don't feel too bad over it. You've taken on quite a lot of responsibilities. You know deep down you're about to get some resources not just from the government, but from the future customers that will come here and see what you have to offer. Sure, it may look bad now. But you need to persevere.

All Shoehorn can do is glare at Paul.

I'm so close. If I don't see it through...

She adds a decent amount of her medicinal serum to her orange juice and takes a drink.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-07-2022

Half asleep, Bandana Dee thinks to himself.

"Bandana Dee, are you sure trusting the guy is a good idea? Are you sure he won't betray us? I've met people who did that to Kirby..." Bandana Dee shrugs it off. "No, no, i don't think it's likely. He seems friendly enough."

He walks outside, and finds Fluttershy dead.

"Oh my!"

Then ignore that old hippie and see it through. I know you can taste it right now. You've made it this far, go for the end of the road and reach the gold!

Old hippie? So trying to do what's right for the environment makes me a hippie?!

If you can't learn to get with the times, you're just gonna fall behind. Get used to it. The future is coming.

Enough! Both of you. All right? No, the reason I need to see this through is to stop this from happening again. Stop extinctions from wreaking havock, stopping... this. I need to see it all through. See something good come out of it.

I would be willing to help assist in the research to stop the virus and help keep any of these creatures alive. But I will not take part in the development of a public park.

Shoehorn leaves the two.

Look, Frankie, I'm not just here to invest in your activities. I'm more than willing to get my hands dirty. To make sure everything here reaches its full potential. Whatever you need done, I'll be there to help. You name it, I'll do it.

"So whoever did this must have a dice and feathers, or associated with them. But who..."

> trace the friggin squareprints track it track it

> Also try tracing the square footprints.

> trace the friggin squareprints track it track it (Illina)

You can't seem to track them.

>Also try tracing the square footprints. (Bandana)

All you've manage to do is scuff them up. Be careful, otherwise you might lose them.

>...what're the size of the square prints again. Examine closely. Is it small like the girth of the rope? As small as the dice or bigger?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-07-2022

Dusk woke up when people started investigating his cabin, and is now fully up.

Fluttershy's dead, and it seems that I am being framed, no two ways about it.

>Help look for evidence in and around Fluttershy's cabin, like something the killer did not want us to find.

> assist Dusk

"Someone framing him is a possibility..."

> Help Dusk look for evidences as well.

>...what're the size of the square prints again. Examine closely. Is it small like the girth of the rope? As small as the dice or bigger?

...You've also scuffed them up. At this rate, you might not have anything left to examine.

>Help look for evidence in and around Fluttershy's cabin, like something the killer did not want us to find.

You find some mostly-burned wood in the cabin fireplace. Part of it looks like a wood pole with a square cross section.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-07-2022

Interesting... what the heck could it be?

>Examine it a bit closer.

>Examine it a bit closer.

Is part of the charred wood a... foothold?