Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 04-25-2022

Oh, those aren't the Eohippus! A small mustang herd. It is the best way of getting around here where we haven't worn paths.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 00:29:25 AM)PointMaid Wrote: Oh, there are horses! Eohippus! Dr. Frankie grins.

He shudders for a second.

"We'll have to be careful out there. I don't want to become the newest attraction."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - wingedcatgirl - 04-25-2022

"Fairly typical, as far as I can tell," Hitomi says, munching on some grilled fish and veggies.

(04-25-2022, 00:34:44 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote: "Fairly typical, as far as I can tell," Hitomi says, munching on some grilled fish and veggies.
( Up arrow is at tsumugi )

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Zanreo - 04-25-2022

"Can't say I've tried Get Cheap Riding Lessons CLICK Here, no.... could be fun to try, though!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cosmikpowa131 - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 00:30:52 AM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote: Tsumugi looks around at this certainly... colorful cast...

... This isn't... normal... I... Is this even real? I...

"I-I...I don't think this is real either ! I think...this is a nightmare !" She abruptly says,despite her earlier sentiments. "A-And I want to wake up !"

[Image: InsecureSaltyGelada-size_restricted.gif]

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 04-25-2022

:33< *acs ears purrk up at the talk of nightmares. ac sure doesn't f33l like she's asl33p...*

She is kinda hungry though, so she'll look for a snack. Preferably a meaty one!

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 04-25-2022

Listen, people, I know new experiences can be quite scary. Before I met Frankie, I was stranded on a desert island for 25 years. I was scared too. But then I grew to love it. Embrace everything it has to offer. Sure things might be scary now, but give it some time. You will probably grow to love it here, Shoehorn says to the strange-looking girl.

Frankie seemed to have a projector pointed at a white wall. With a few taps, she projected a picture of small horses in a forest. The accompanying text said that they're Eohippus, and around a foot tall, almost the size of a fox terrier.

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eohippus]

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 00:36:01 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 00:34:44 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote: "Fairly typical, as far as I can tell," Hitomi says, munching on some grilled fish and veggies.
( Up arrow is at tsumugi )

Tsumugi looks closer...

l mean... there's zombies in this whole thing... And... I... I just feel... off? I dunno. Maybe I'm just paranoid, is all. Hehe.

Tsumugi proceeds to grab some more food...

Nepeta is just munching on some strips of bacon. She's also gotten herself a big mug of tea.

(04-25-2022, 00:42:57 AM)Matthew Wrote: Listen, people, I know new experiences can be quite scary. Before I met Frankie, I was stranded on a desert island for 25 years. I was scared too. But then I grew to love it. Embrace everything it has to offer. Sure things might be scary now, but give it some time. You will probably grow to love it here, Shoehorn says to the strange-looking girl.

Encouraged by Nepeta, Ena heads to the tables littered with food in order to eat her sorrows away ! But upon hearing the other...well,person that she assumes to also be a doctor, she switches back to her "happy side" with a sort of... rebooting noise

"Ngargh. I apologize for the minor inconvenience of my other self, I assure you that I am positively elated and prepared to thrive in this foreign environment ! However- ! I unfortunately announce that it is much impurch of you to get used to her. Much."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 04-25-2022

"Other self? Another person in your body?" Illina asks flatly.

(04-25-2022, 00:58:16 AM)Cassie Wrote: "Other self? Another person in your body?" Illina asks flatly.

"Verily !" No further explanation...

[Image: ena.gif]

(04-25-2022, 00:49:07 AM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote: Tsumugi looks closer...

l mean... there's zombies in this whole thing... And... I... I just feel... off? I dunno. Maybe I'm just paranoid, is all. Hehe.

"Yeah, well, that's what we all signed up for, isn't it?" Hitomi sighs. "Again, for some reason..."

Her ears twitch slightly at the mention of Ena's "other self".

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 04-25-2022

Edd grabs himself some bacon.

"Excuse me, do you have any cola?"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Florien - 04-25-2022

A swarm of Rutherfords Bee Hayes suddenly fly in, doing presidential/bee things and being mildly disturbing flying heads.

They're muttering something about arbitrating land claims in favor of Paraguay, but otherwise aren't doing much.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 01:02:09 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 00:49:07 AM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote: Tsumugi looks closer...

"Yeah, well, that's what we all signed up for, isn't it?" Hitomi sighs. "Again, for some reason..."

I mean... yeah... But... I thought the whole "Zombie" thing was just hyperbole or something! I thought this was just gonna be a regular nature reserve! ... But then again, I've never been to anything like this, so... I dunno.

...Sure, cola. That at least keeps. She pulls one out of a fridge.

Then she turns to Illina. Verify what?

(04-25-2022, 01:02:09 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote:

"Oh. There are zombies here ?" She asks pretty late given their situation and given that she's also already here. For once she's not speaking in a really verbose manner,just asking it like she's asking the weather or smth. Also wow Ena,butting in much ?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 01:02:04 AM)Cosmikpowa131 Wrote: "Verily !" No further explanation...

"Verily?"

:33< *"you have another purrsonallity?" ac asks curiously*

Frankie grins. And points to herself. Zombies, yes! Don't you worry, though. My *permanent* cure is almost at the human testing stage.

GM Reminder: Editing posts as a player in a murdergame is not allowed, as posts are considered potential evidence. You may double-post to correct an error or something, or ask a moderator to fix broken formatting. This also extends to deleting posts, please do NOT delete posts. Thanks!

"... what would zombies be a metaphor for?" Hitomi asks, sounding amused.