Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-03-2022

I... Congrats!

(Tsumugi is yet again apprehensive that she'll get bitten AGAIN...)

And... Can I have some fish, too?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-03-2022

Of course!

Frankie serves Tsumugi some fish.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-03-2022

'That's okay. As long as I didn't get scratched. Being healthy matters more to me than having top-of-the-line thinking."

>Any drinks on the party table?

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-03-2022

>Any drinks on the party table? (Fluttershy)

You find some vodka that is extremely potent. You drink it and you feel it go straight to your liver as you get so drunk, you lose control of yourself and you collapse unconscious. And when you do wake up, you will have to deal with one hell of a hangover.

Fluttershy, well, does that. But first, in her drunken stupor, she brays like a mule and kicks things around with her hind legs. "Pleasure Islaaaand...I've been a jackass on Pleasure Iiiiislaaaand...call that beetle..." In between brays, you all think you hear some drunken rambling about her hatred for college students?

Whenever she does wake up, she does with a pounding headache. "D'oooouuuuuuuugh...d...did I just get infected by that drink? What was it, so I can avoid drinking it ever again?"

Small wonder the most potent thing in Equestria is apple cider.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-03-2022

Well played, ENA. Well played.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-03-2022

:33< *ac also offurs her congratulations to ena fur winning the challenge! ac will also try eating a small bit of grilled fish and hope it doesn't upset her tummy again*

> Nepeta: grilled fish

This time it's... oh, that is good fish! Must've indeed been fresh-caught off the island.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 05-03-2022

"Hey!"

He shakes ENA's hand.

"Congrats."

He then looks to Frankie.

"I don't suppose you have any Cola, do you?"

Cola? Sure thing. She hands him a cold can of cola from a cooler.

As usual, you should all probably check yourselves for any new bites or scratches from the animals...

Five people will notice a new bite or scratch. These are:

Edd
Illina
Guts
Nepeta
Bandana Waddle Dee

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-03-2022

Tsumugi looks all around her body to discover... no new bites. Just the one from yesterday...

Phew.

:33< *ac furowns, she was being so careful! she hopes if she gets infected she doesn't get the urge to kill somebody beclaws efurrybody here is nice or cool! but if she does become a zombie she can get a cure later at least. she is going to think pawsitive!*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - wingedcatgirl - 05-03-2022

"Glad I'm not at risk. I don't wanna find out how more bites might interact with my existing infection..."

"Oh, dear..."

All look, people. Frankie told me over the phone about everything. I know it's all scary, but you have to hope for the best. And even if you do turn, she will have the cure ready as soon as possible. And I promise you all I will use everything in my power to get it out there quickly and assist her with anything she needs. And I will give her any resources I can to speed up the process. Everything will be fine, Paul addresses everyone here before approaching Frankie.

Well, if you're ready to get down to it, I'd like the tour of your operations.

Fluttershy shrugged Paul off before turning to Edd. With two bites, Edd was now twice as likely to turn...

[i]"If I keep as far away from contact from the animals as possible, I won't get scratched or bitten, right?"

Frankie nods, and starts leading Paul on a tour.

...You'll love the Ptrerodactyls...

IMPORTANT NOTE

After consultation with one another after bringing up scenarios that could happen between us, Matthew and I decided the current turning rules actually aren't good for balance and we're changing them. We're adding a clause that going forward, no more than one person will turn in a night, except the Twins. If there's a question of who that will be after applying the original rules, we will randomize that as well.

Ahh, cool. Loved Jurassic Park as a kid and always dreamed of going there. Let's see 'em.

//Hm? Does that mean more than one turned on Night 1?

"Well, everyone, we have to be more careful going forward. No one should be handling claws, tusks, and teeth with bare hooves!" She holds out the first aid kit she found yesterday. "Now, who needs to patch themselves up? Even if the zombie virus skipped you, tetanus and distemper can still happen!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 05-03-2022

> grab a big tub of broccoli, eat it, and hope IT AIN'T FUCKING SPOILED

>grab a big tub of broccoli, eat it, and hope IT AIN'T FUCKING SPOILED (Ilinia)

You eat a tubful and it's the best broccoli you've ever eaten in your life. Frankie sure can grow those vegetables. It's so good, it puts broccoli you've eaten in the past to shame.

:33< *ac appurriciates fluttershy's help in patching up her scratches, thank mew!*

(05-03-2022, 23:32:50 PM)PopcornPie Wrote: //Hm? Does that mean more than one turned on Night 1?

//...Something of the sort may have happened. If I go into specifics that could put people at more scrutiny than otherwise, so I won't.