Trouble Cube Forums
[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: [Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 (/Thread-Mafiagame-Escape-from-Zombie-Park-Island-3)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Kennifer - 05-01-2022

:33< *ac wants to know if edd felt weird last night or maybe did he s33 or hear something weird going on? does he feel any diffurent than when he went to sl33p?*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Risdio51 - 05-01-2022

"Gonna say it right here, right now. Wasn't me. You think I went to kill someone like that, I'd go for bees? Nah, fuck that, I'd go for something even more tormenting. Something involving pulling out the small intestine…slowly. While they're still alive."

He realizes that he's probably gone a bit too far.

"Or…uh…my sword. That. Yeah."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - TenOfSwords13 - 05-01-2022

Dusk is now up.

I'm awake, I heard all the commotion, I generally know what the fuck is going on. The horde rolled snake eyes, and it is someone who has feet. That really is not much to go on, really.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Cassie - 05-01-2022

"...are there any other factors we can look into?"

Well, let us focus on the possibilities. Edd, Tsumugi, Guts, myself, and you all got bitten, so one of us must have been turned. Do we have anything to say it would be more likely to be one of these above the other? Any behaviour that seems off?

"Just basing by this, seems more likely that anyone that's not tall got turned..."

Dusk looks moderately perplexed

Height... hmmm... how was that conclusion reached, exactly? I am failing to see the link that you seem to find obvious...

"Sorry, was grasping straws there, all I had was that there's less people that're six feet and above than those who're not - the latyer, me included."

*latter not latyer

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-01-2022

"Hmmm... So you're implying that whoever did this is humanoid."

"...duh. Obviously. Already been said before by someone else."

Have any of the suspects done anything to clear or incriminate themselves? I'm thinking that perhaps the killer would have tried to interfere with the investigation.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 05-01-2022

(05-01-2022, 04:02:30 AM)Kennifer Wrote: :33< *ac wants to know if edd felt weird last night or maybe did he s33 or hear something weird going on? does he feel any diffurent than when he went to sl33p?*

"...No. I sleep pretty deeply, so I didn't hear anything interesting."

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Oggy123 - 05-01-2022

"Hmmm..." pondered Bandana Dee.

"We don't have much evidences, other than that. Geez, we need to hurry before they get more of us... And yeah, i think if those zombies are smart, the culprit would've tried to throw us off!"

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-01-2022

"Not tall...humanoid...Hm...How not tall is 'not tall'?"

:33< *ac thanks ed for his coopurration! she asks him if he f33ls normal this morning too.*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Dookie - 05-01-2022

(05-01-2022, 15:06:15 PM)Kennifer Wrote: :33< *ac thanks ed for his coopurration! she asks him if he f33ls normal this morning too.*

"Yeah. I feel like nothing's changed about me. And considering the way you're describing this virus, if I was infected, I'd know."

:33< i s33, well you're purrobably okay then unless you sl33pwalked or something
i mean *ac says this*

Nepeta goes to rejoin the investigation and catch up on what the others are saying. (aka I re-read the thread)

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - wingedcatgirl - 05-01-2022

(05-01-2022, 15:38:29 PM)Dookie Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 15:06:15 PM)Kennifer Wrote: :33< *ac thanks ed for his coopurration! she asks him if he f33ls normal this morning too.*

"Yeah. I feel like nothing's changed about me. And considering the way you're describing this virus, if I was infected, I'd know."

"Damn straight you'd know, and you'd be actively keeping quiet. I'm watching you."

hitomi you are literally a known infected zombie right now

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PopcornPie - 05-01-2022

Fluttershy grazed her chin with her hoof, trying to remember the symptoms of infection. Skin conditions, a heightened craving for brains, and what else? Right, being more prone to violence. Perhaps, if she provoked something...

>Very lightly tap Edd's thigh. It's supposed to be a punch but this is Fluttershy we're talking about.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-01-2022

>Very lightly tap Edd's thigh. It's supposed to be a punch but this is Fluttershy we're talking about.

...I'll leave it up to Edds player as to how he intends to respond to that one

:33< *ac has a question! we're suppawsed to vote off who we think is a zombie and they go into quarnyantine right? what if we make a mistake and the purrson we vote off isn't a zombie?*

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Mr. Lee Hammer - 05-01-2022

We won't know for sure until this is all over. They'll have to be quarantined, too, for the safety of everyone here. So I suggest you pick wisely, lest you risk putting someone in quarantine that's clean.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - PointMaid - 05-01-2022

That's right. I wish I could diagnose, but well... it just takes longer than we really have.

RE: Escape from Zombie Park Island 3 - Despair's Archon of Memes - 05-01-2022

... This reminds me of that school I was in again... Gosh, why is my memory so bad all of a sudden... Come on... Think...