Trouble Cube Forums
[Fin] Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Forum games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Forum-games)
+--- Thread: [Fin] Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread (/Thread-Fin-thread-concluded-Fuck-it-here-s-another-Destroy-the-Godmodder-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - SmilyCube112 - 04-20-2022

"SATAN FUCKIN' DAMNIT!!! I hate it when War gets proven right. Plus, the water's bloody GONE, yet the only decent thing here is that Armageddon's starting soon, so you know what? Fuck it, I'm goin' all out." Blue Demon says, before doing the following:

Blue Demon's Action:
- Demonic Blood Sword {Activation}

That required him pulling out a knife and slashing himself with it, while at the same time preventing any of the blood from spilling, forcing the scar shut after getting out the blood he needed (which hurt like hell), and then transforming the blood into a sword, which he now wields.

As for War? He's actually impressed by the armada summoned by the Floriens, and decides to help the war efforts.
"YES!! ME LOVE DIS!!" He says, charging straight in alongside the troops.

War's Actions:
- Mega Strike {Fully Charged - Used alongside Omega Strike}
- Omega Strike {Fully Charged - Used alongside Mega Strike}

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 04-21-2022

DIRECT:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERGH!!!" Cassie quickly collects the stinky fire that's all over the battlefield, enveloping himself in it and striking the Godmodder at the leg to trip them-

-only to get slapped back hard for some reason.

"What- What the fuck-

INNOCENCE DOESN'T GET YOU FAR.

"Oh god no..."

Out from some 8-bit looking portal...MX emerges and starts running like CRAZY at the Godmodder, slamming them from the right side at high speeds! What the hell?

...oh. BF is here too, huh. Being chased by MX like mad before immediately sent FLYING like Team Rocket from suddenly stepping into stinky fire.

...oh NO MX IS JUMPING RIGHT UP TO CHASE HIM DOWN!

Ah feck, lil puny BF landed right upon the Godmodder's head, and then MX follows right after, his gigantic size leading to what is likely some fucking...meteor-sized headbump on the poor GM.

...well it seems MX has run off. Might as well take advantage of that and knock him down entirely, right?

"Hey MX, do you know Candice?"

...stupid henway from BF. Best to flick that bug off after you've slammed your strike upon MX, seeing how he stopped running-

YOUR MOTHER HUNG HERSELF! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

OH GOD MX JUST CHARGES THE GODMODDER AT RECORD SPEEDS, SHAKING THEM VIOLENTLY, BITING THEIR HEAD, FLINGING THEM LIKE A RAGDOLL, PUNCHING THEM DOWN WITH A GIGAFLURRY OF PUNCHES, FEEDING YOU MUSHROOMS (what), AND BATTER YOU TO DEATH WITH FLAGPOLES, PIPES AND BRICKS! BETTER NOT HAVE SLAMMED A HIT ON MX LEST YOU WANT THIS WRATH OF HIS BUT TENFOLD!!!

Cassie grabs BF on the while. "You better watch your tone you lil' shit!"

Cue BF being sent flying into the sky, screaming and beeping frantically.

"Is anyone willing to sacrifice their charge for my Quadruple Quarrel i wanna summon Sunky NOW!"

"Fuckthisfuckthisfuckthis-"

Cassie sacrifices what little he has set up with the Mass Heal (1/4), sacrificing the pink aura to turn into...strawberry cereal for Sunky!

Mass Heal Sacrificed!

Quadruple Quarrel: (17/20)

"(@Whistle) Jupiter help me quickfill the QQ!"

"MP, you got any charges stuck in 1 or something? Come shove them into Quadruple Quarrel to get Sunky here QUICK!"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-21-2022

Right!

MP tosses a shaken can of hairspray and then tosses it into the Stinky Fire.

Charged Attacks (1/3 charges used)
Quadruple Quarrel (18/20) (MP hands over a bunch of hedgehog quills to Cassie for... Something.)

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Whistle - 04-21-2022

Jupiter doesn't know what to do with the stinky fire, so he does the best he can.

Quadruple Quarrel (19/20)

He tries to put up another shield around the party, but all he can do is charge it; the Godmodder sure is scaring him.
Party Shield (1/7)

"JUPES. JUUUUPES! JUST FUCKING SACRIFICE THE SHIELD CHARGE TO BOOST MY QUADRUPLE QUARREL! THAT SHIELD'S NOT GONNA GET UP IN ANY QUICK TIME!"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Whistle - 04-22-2022

Jupes decides now that he must do what needs to be done.

SACRIFICE Party Shield (0/7)

Quadruple Quarrel (20/20)!!!!!

Boom. He tosses a ROM of Sunky to Cassie, hoping it all works.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 04-22-2022

"Poopa stinka-"

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

FINAL SUMMON CRITERIA REACHED (20/20 REQUIRED) - DEPLOYING SUNKY.MPEG...

Sunky.MPEG: Oh cool, a non-scary hedgehog with milk and cereal!

...and he's outright unpredictable.

All buffs and debuffs are amplified, he could pretty much do ANYTHING that helps the allies and hurts the enemy (damage, heal, support, shield, etc), and the only thing not influenced by his mere presence are the Arena effects.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - wingedcatgirl - 04-27-2022

* Image Florien's attack!

Ugh, no! Enough of this shit! The godmodder draws two blades and slices the latest bad pun to smitheroons.

* Parried! The Godmodder takes no damage!

* Awe
tries Kabuff70% success rate
!

* Tails.EXE's defense increases!
* Knuckles.EXE is unaffected!
* Robotnik.EXE's defense increases!

* Awe's defense increases!
* Cassie is unaffected!
* Raid Florien is unaffected!
* Image Florien's defense increases!
* Political Science Florien defense increases!
* Blue Demon is unaffected!
* War's defense increases!
* Jupiter is unaffected!
* Playing's defense increases!

Little blue auras of energy fill the fighters' bodies, and they feel themselves becoming more resistant to attack.

* Awe
tries HealMore60% success rate
!

* Tails.EXE is unaffected!
* Knuckles.EXE is unaffected!

* Cassie is fully healed!
* Image Florien is fully healed!
* Political Science Florien is unaffected!
* Blue Demon is unaffected!
* War is fully healed!

* Well, that was straightforward. Uh.

* Cassie's Quadruple Quarrel IV!

A fourth avatar of corruption and glitchy hell appears, ready to punch anyone in the goddamned face.

* Political Science Florien's War of Aggression!

The Godmodder is suddenly set upon by a barrage of tanks and drones, and they immediately strike back with their many many katanas, cleanly bisecting every last one of them. ... Eventually. They take a lot of hits in the meantime, though.

* The Godmodder takes 62 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 67 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 52 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 49 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 61 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 59 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 58 explosive damage!
* The Godmodder takes 50 explosive damage!

* Image Florien's Sanity-Destroying Image!

What? Seriously? That joke is so... cringe... Despite their intent of just laughing it off, the Godmodder winces visibly as the psychic tendrils tear at their mind.

* Critical hit! The Godmodder takes 3,950 psychic damage!
* The Godmodder suffers the effect of Psychic Vulnerability Up!

* Blue Demon's Demonic Blood Sword!
* Blue Demon takes 35 bleeding damage!

That looks like it hurt like hell, but now Blue Demon has a cool weapon, so it's hard to say if it was good or bad.

* War's Mega Strike! War's Omega Charge! COMBO!
* The Godmodder takes 410 slicing damage!

Not entirely sure what that was, but it looked cool and hit hard, so hey!

* MX's attack!

A corrupted plumber emerges from between the dimensions (alongside some kid) and begins swinging like the madman he apparently is.

* The Godmodder takes 108 pummeling damage!

And while the Godmodder's distracted with that, Cassie finishes his ritual and unleashes his true summon...

* Cassie's Quadruple Quarrel Finish!

... Hm. Curious. This hedgehog looks startlingly harmless.

Lacking any interesting ideas, Tails.EXE decides to just copy Awe.

* Tails.EXE tries
HealMore30% success rate!
!
*... it failed on everyone?! Come on, RNG, throw us a goddamn bone here -

* Knuckles.EXE's attack!

Having spent the last turn in deep contemplation, Knuckles.EXE has figured out an absolutely unavoidable move to use against the Godmodder... chucking rocks at him!

* The Godmodder takes 9 bludgeoning damage!

... hey, nobody said it was hard-hitting, just unavoidable.

* Robotnik.EXE's heal! Tails.EXE is fully healed!

* Xenophanes's attack!

This guy looks pissed that the Godmodder is going around the place with delusions of grandeur. That's his job! He gets up in their face and shrieks like a motherf-

* It's super effective! The Godmodder takes 339 psychic damage!

* Sunky did a thing!

...? It didn't seem to have any immediate effect. Something clearly just happened, though.

* The Godmodder's attack!

Now I'm fucking pissed.

They pull two sniper rifles out of their back pocket and dual-wield them, blasting Image Florien and Sunky!

* Image Florien takes 86 damage!
* Sunky takes %$(#*&%(@)# damgage damagae damageBut there was no target!

What

In a flash, Sunky is behind the Godmodder, spin-attacking them right in the back.

* Critical direct hit! The Godmodder takes 1,920 slicing damage!

* Image Florien takes 10 grossout damage!
* Jupiter takes 0 grossout damage! (21 shielded)

* The Godmodder takes 223 damage from poison!

Godmodder: 978,573/1,000,000 -- POISONED -- PSYCHIC VULNERABILITY UP

Tails.EXE: 100/100 -- BUFFED
Knuckles.EXE: 36/100
Robotnik.EXE: 100/100 -- BUFFED
Xenophanes: 100/100
Sunky.MPEG: 100/100

Awe: 100/100 -- SHIELDED ?/??? -- BUFFED
Cassie: 100/100
MX: 100/100
BF: 100/100
Raid Florien: 100/100
Image Florien: 4/100 -- BUFFED
Political Science Florien: 16/100 -- BUFFED -- REALISTIC
Blue Demon: 15/90 -- BLOOD SWORD
War: 100/100 -- BUFFED
Jupiter: 100/100 -- SHIELDED ?/???
Playing: 100/100 -- BUFFED

Arena Effects -- STINKY FIRE

* And that's the value of stat buffs. Image Florien would've been KO'd twice there without that Kabuff.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 04-27-2022

"Gonna do a REAL FUNNI guys"

CHARGED (1 OUT OF 3):

Summon Upgrade [1/5] - Cassie dunks chalk in fire, preparing for a spell to upgrade all of the NPC summons.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Florien - 04-27-2022

Time to prove the consumer product safety commission wrong.

The ground around the Image Florien begins to become a sandy beach. The USCPSC laughs, believing there is no hope to summon the Grand Raccoon. 

Grand Raccoon. [6/20]

Meanwhile, the Political Science Florien starts breaking international treaties to develop an atomic bomb. [1/10]

To finance the atomic bomb, the Political Science Florien sells the Godmodder's blood plasma as a direct attack.

Meanwhile, the Raid Florien who hasn't done anything in a while starts to summon a non-credit stealing pet, which is just a normal skeleton with a sword. [1/5]

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - SmilyCube112 - 04-27-2022

"NOW we're gettin' somewhere, heh." Blue Demon says, before realising he's critically low on HP. So he decides to hold off on attacks for now, and focus on using his Demonic Blood Sword to keep Cassie safe.

Elsewhere, War's now ecstatic to see that he's been given full healing and a buff, so he decides to--
"MY HORSE!! WHERE BE IT?!?!"
"......shit."
Er......welp. Be thankful that War's not allowed to hurt me - that's been banned by the Passive Afterlife Laws (PALs). But, just to be safe...

War's Action:
- Summon Horse - {0/2}

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 04-27-2022

"Oh, a blood shield?"

"...you sure you won't go down nonetheless?"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - awe921 - 04-27-2022

Awe bites his lip, surveying the conditions of his teammates. The buffs should help the party survive, but he's not feeling too good about the chances he's getting. Maybe he should have asked for better chances instead of doubled healing.
"d-dammit, i don't think i can maintain everyone with just me, Robotnik.EXE and Tails.EXE alone."
He thuds the end of his staff on the floor, popping up a menu from possible spells to choose from.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - SmilyCube112 - 04-27-2022

"I'm sure I'm fine. I can fuckin' handle it." Blue Demon said, despite the fact he's currently using his Demonic Blood Sword to keep himself standing.

War took one look at Blue Demon and decided to basically do a 'fuck it' moment and decided to:

War's Actions:
- Summon Horse {1/2}
- Emergency Transfusion - to Blue Demon {Instant Use}

Through using Emergency Transfusion, War basically uses hemokinesis himself to transfer some of his own blood to Blue Demon as a form of healing, much to Blue Demon's surprise. "OI, HOLD UP - WOT DIDJA JUST DO?!?!"
"Me said me no defence - BUT SUPPORT, ME CAN."
"Oh, right. Fair enough then. But fuck you anyways."
"Me suggest backup. Maybe Sin?"
"Which one, fucker? Seriously, which one?"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - awe921 - 04-27-2022

"right, so that's Blue Demon covered. Tails.EXE, copy after me and help patch Political Science Florien up."

Awe's hands glow a very bright green as he targets Image Florien, preparing to cast Moreheal, but then switches to Midheal- it'll probably be easier to mimic. The brilliant light on his hands fade- while still noticeably bright, it shines less than it did before.

"MIDHEAL! live to fight for another turn!"

His hands still carrying the bright light, he then makes a circle with them, initiating a summoning move.

SLIME BUNNY [1/8]
Frail but enthusiastic to heal, this summoned creature enters the battlefield by trying to apply Regen (Constant healing overtime) to everyone, then becomes a rather standard healer.

He then immediately inverts the motion, because inverting stuff is obviously a good sign for evil and stuff. That's a trope, right...?
SUMMON HORSE [2/2]

Awe then makes good of his double charge, charging his staff and dunking it's cross into the flame.
SUMMON UPGRADE [3/5]

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 04-28-2022

CHARGED (3 OUT OF 3):

Great Racoon [7/20] - Racoon Racoon Racoon Racoo-coo-coo-

Slime Bunny [2/8] - ...why are you deadass cooking rabbit stew Cassie-

@SmilyCube112 "You can unleash the summon now, War, do it!"

Direct:

Bf comes up to the GM, and starts inviting them to a rap battle.

"Bap beep skboop?"

A mic is yeeted, intended as bait for the GM as BF starts singing mockily.

Meanwhile, MX attempts to tear down all of the GM's weaponry and stab them with the resulting shards.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - SmilyCube112 - 04-28-2022

"No need to tell him that one twice. RAM THAT WHINY FOUR-LEGGED SAUSAGE THROUGH THAT CHEATING BASTARD!!"
"Yes. Horse strike enemy."

War's Action:
- Summon Horse {Fully Charged - Used this turn}

"Hmm......How about......"

War's Second Action:
- Release the Anarchy {1/12}

"Heh. Thanks for answering my question, dumbass. Guess who'd like that sorta shit?"

Blue Demon's Action:
- Unholy Summoning {0/4}

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - wingedcatgirl - 05-03-2022

* Political Science Florien's attack!

Hey, what the -

Political Science Florien manages to catch the Godmodder off-guard, and steals some of their blood!

* The Godmodder takes 204 bleeding damage!
* The blood bank refuses to purchase poisoned blood! 0 gold to Political Science Florien!

* Blue Demon takes a defensive stance!

* War's Emergency Transfusion! 83 HP transferred to Blue Demon!

* Awe's Midheal! Image Florien is fully healed!

* Tails.EXE's Midheal.EXE!
But it failed!50% chance
Throw us a bone here, RNG...

* BF's attack!

Uh, beep bop boo bop skidoo beep!! They turn out not to be the greatest at rap, and barely even manage to keep on-beat.

* The Godmodder takes 209 psychic damage! (7 parried!)

* War's Summon Horse!

War's horse charges out from a portal and joins the fray. As an NPC. Hopefully that was the intention!

* Knuckles.EXE's attack! 6 bludgeoning damage to the Godmodder!

... he threw another rock lmao

* Robotnik.EXE's heal!
* Knuckles.EXE recovers 26 HP!
* Image Florien recovers 20 HP!
* Political Science Florien recovers 30 HP!
* War recovers 24 HP!

The corrupted scientist seems to be a little risk-averse right now as he casts a weak but reliable group healing spell.

* Xenophanes is loafing around!

... asshole

* Sunky did a thing!

Again?? Why is this cereal-loving hedgehog so inscrutable...

* Xenophanes takes 20 fire damage!
* Sunky.MPEG takes 22 fire damage!

* Awe takes 0 fire damage! (10 shielded)
* Blue Demon takes 26 fire damage!
* Playing takes 12 fire damage!

* Xenophanes takes 28 grossout damage!

* MX takes 20 grossout damage!
* BF takes 22 grossout damage!
* Playing takes 12 grossout damage!

* The Godmodder takes 264 damage from poison!

Godmodder: 978,154/1,000,000 -- POISONED -- PSYCHIC VULNERABILITY UP

Tails.EXE: 100/100 -- BUFFED
Knuckles.EXE: 62/100
Robotnik.EXE: 100/100 -- BUFFED
Xenophanes: 52/100
Sunky.MPEG: 78/100 -- THING?

Awe: 100/100 -- SHIELDED ?/??? -- BUFFED
Cassie: 100/100
MX: 80/100
BF: 78/100
Raid Florien: 100/100
Image Florien: 24/100 -- BUFFED
Political Science Florien: 46/100 -- BUFFED -- REALISTIC
Blue Demon: 64/90 -- BLOOD SWORD
War: 41/100 -- BUFFED
Jupiter: 100/100 -- SHIELDED ?/???
Playing: 76/100 -- BUFFED

Arena Effects -- STINKY FIRE

* Hm. Curiously uneventful. ... I just jinxed something, didn't I?

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Florien - 05-03-2022

DRUG SALES

ORGAN HARVESTING

SLAVE LABOR

COUNTERFEITING

INSURANCE FRAUD!

The funds roll in and the atomic bomb is now at [2/10] as the Political Science Florien does all those things.

Meanwhile, the ground shakes. An unearthly chant arises from the USCPSC specters surrounding the Image Florien. "You can't summon the grand raccoon, you can't summon the grand raccoon, you can't summon the grand raccoon, you can't summon the grand raccoon..." [8/20]

The Raid Florien tries to contribute to the summoning spell by dumping its own summoning spell into it, but that fails and sends out a shower of sparks as the skeleton summoning spell is disrupted and corrupted into something new. Something... different. ...is that the sound of an ATV? But there is none within sight. It must be part of the fog of war. [2/5]

Meanwhile, the Political Science Florien decides to put out the fire on the battlefield with explosives, because exploding something can put out a fire by depriving it of oxygen. It tosses a grenade into the inferno, hoping that will be enough.

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 05-03-2022

"Hey guys, get the summon upgrades ready for me, yo?"

CHARGED (2 OUT OF 3):

Grand Racoon [9/20] - TRASH CAN INTENSIFIES, INCREASING SIZE

Summon Spell [3/5] - Cassie adds bones.

DIRECT:

"So from my conclusion...the stinky fire's nothing but a hazard to us. Bleh..."

Cassie sprays the arena with dry ice to put out the fire stink for real. Oh and the GM ain't gonna not get hit with it lol

@awe921 "Gimme some charge for my summon upgrade!"

@Whistle @Despair's Archon Of Memes "Assist the others' charges!"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - awe921 - 05-03-2022

Awe grimaces at Tails.EXE failing another healing spell.
"(yeah, i can see why you're charging the upgrade now.)"

Awe raises his staff high up in the air, adding his double-charge to Cassie's Summon Upgrade. [5/5]

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Cassie - 05-03-2022

"...alright. So only my summons are here so far? Sucks, but might as well..."

CHARGE ACHIEVED: SUMMON UPGRADE [5/5] READY

Tails.EXE -> Cynffonnau (Now causes an ailment on the enemy alongside a buff for the ally!)
Knuckles.EXE -> Chaotix (Every strike hits harder now! And now by becoming unhinged, he can also cause reality to rip it's ass up he has a high chance of critically striking the GM!)
Robotnik.EXE -> Starved (now not only does he do support, he also does some damage by sending Badniks to convert chunks of the GM into....food to fuel his insatiable hunger! God damn what happened to the good doctor!)
Xenophanes -> Minus Xenophanes (Now he attacks twice in a single strike by default, and every time he gets hurt, he retaliates with more attacks equal to the amount of times he gets hurt!)
Sunky.MPEG -> Sunky the Ultimate (...he can do three things at once now. Oh no...)

CHARGED (3 OUT OF 3):

Slime Bunny [3/8]: Cassie grabs a carrot from the abyss.

"Ey get the bunni over here"

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - Whistle - 05-03-2022

Jupiter does a quick thing.

GRAND RACCOON [10/20]
SLIME BUNNY [4/8]
ATOMIC BOMB [3/10]

RE: Fuck it, here's another Destroy the Godmodder thread - SmilyCube112 - 05-03-2022

"Eh. This suffice, horse." War says, before climbing onto his trusty steed.
"I just realised - Aren't we getting buffs from something that can be considered a government?"

He's right.

"Fuck."

War's Actions:
- Release the Anarchy {CANCELLED}
- Weapocendiary {1/15}

Blue Demon's Action:
- Unholy Summoning {1/4}