Trouble Cube Forums
The Murder Challenge - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: The Murder Challenge (/Thread-The-Murder-Challenge)

RE: The Murder Challenge - PopcornPie - 04-04-2022

[COLOR=#E96C9]"Yeah, and why were they laid here like decoys? Almost like this is..."[/COLOR] When the thought came to Entrapta's head, for some reason, she brightened. "Omigosh! Guys, I know why we're here! We've been chosen to partake in a social experiment! Different mindsets brought to a specially tailored building, forced to mingle, maybe even work together to find a way out! It's just like the Princess Prom! 'Cept it's just us. In a house-jail thingy. And we don't know when it ends."

RE: The Murder Challenge - Kennifer - 04-04-2022

"So... it's like an escape room? We've got to find the clues and use them to get out?"

Michelle didn't know what a Princess Prom was, but she could handle an escape room. Possibly.

"It's that or we have to make do here and have our behavior recorded over the next few days."

"Yeah, I'd considered the possibility of a reality show earlier too. But I guess we've got to wait for whoever..." She shudders. "...kidnapped us to tell us what's going on. And if they don't, I'm going with the reality show theory, where they avoid telling us what it is so our reactions are more interesting. Kind of like the aliens did with Earth on an episode of South Park."

"You'll be waiting a long time, then. You never want the subject to be sure they're being monitored, it affects the subject's behavior. Oh, and what's South Park? Can we watch it on the big screen downstairs?"

"Yeah, probably. It's a TV cartoon show. It depends on if they've got the right channel, or streaming. We could check it out anyway."

"Anything to get our minds off being adbucted, right?" She slipped back down to the basement.

Seriously, how is being kidnapped by a deranged YouTuber not affecting her at all..?

"Yeah, I could sure use a distraction myself."

Michelle smiles, if a bit forced, and heads to the basement to

>try and find some South Park to watch

RE: The Murder Challenge - Dookie - 04-04-2022

>try and find some South Park to watch (Kennifer)

You came right on time! Just finishing a Seinfeld marathon, South Park is on until 2:00.

Entrapta recoils. "Ew! Why are those people so...so detailed? I can see every individual hair!"

"Ah that one's live-action. South Park isn't detailed at all."

Michelle sits down to relax and watch and kill some time.

RE: The Murder Challenge - PointMaid - 04-04-2022

Selen(ium) joins the TV watching.

...Because they're not cartoons? Maybe it's an HD showing, too? Didn't realize they shot in HD in the 90's, if so. I never quite saw the point myself. You don't need to see the actor's pores.

...Yeah, what Michelle said.

Sorry if I was a bit ascerbic.

"Live action? Aren't we live-action?" Entrapta continued to sit on her hair, lowering herself to the height of the actual chairs.

Well, yes. I would say we are. At least I am.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am too. But I'd probably be curious too if I'd heard something was a cartoon and then I saw high-definition live-action stuff, I guess."

...oh god were they being broadcasted somewhere in super high definition? Yikes.

RE: The Murder Challenge - TenOfSwords13 - 04-04-2022

Ctharlak finishes their assault on the bowling balls and joins the TV watchers.

Truth be told, I have yet to experience this show. Yet, I have heard from some foolish mortals that South Park is... good. I shall see if it is, in fact, of high quality.

She started jabbering into her tape recorder again. "I am now learning about the entertainment forms known as 'cartoons' and 'live action'. Live action is, quite frankly, disgusting."

RE: The Murder Challenge - Florien - 04-04-2022

No matter what the windows are made of, a drill should get through. It's a fucking DRILL. We'll be out of this glowie prison in no time.

>DRILL HOLES IN THE WINDOWS.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-04-2022

Kanade, ever curious, joins the TV marathon of South Park...

So this is what American cartoons look like. You know... I never got a chance to visit America before... The incident. A... Friend? Person I met? Yeah, that. She was able to travel abroad for this... I never did. ... So what was this show again? South Park? ... Seems a bit more... Vulgar than I expected.

All the swear words and adult jokes soar gracefully over Entrapta's head. She just laughs whenever they start shouting.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Zanreo - 04-04-2022

Hypercam also joins the TV watching.

"hey! just gots bacc from the specal Hypercam Gaming, whats on tv? o hey souht park!"

"Yeah, it's South Park. Um, I promise this isn't really what most little kids are like in America, at least it wasn't where I grew up."

Michelle chuckles a bit.

"Hey, what's a 'fuck'? They're saying it a lot."

Not where I grew up in L.A. either.

Not that kids wouldn't swear sometimes. But not constantly. ...And not in front of adults. At least in my neighborhood.