Trouble Cube Forums
The Murder Challenge - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: The Murder Challenge (/Thread-The-Murder-Challenge)

RE: The Murder Challenge - PopcornPie - 04-12-2022

"Jamie really wants people to die, though. He wouldn't let us go a morning without a body being found. We're probably just not looking hard enough."

RE: The Murder Challenge - Florien - 04-12-2022

Nah nah nah, the distraction dancer or whatever.

If that happens, no dead, just living bodies.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Kennifer - 04-12-2022

"Maybe we should find their rooms and check on them? Who all hasn't shown up yet..."

Wait, never mind, the vengeful stick appeared before us all.

There is a body. Disregard my genius idea and let us continue.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Cassie - 04-12-2022

The stick showed up over what-

Tao shakes her head, and >joins in the search, first check the headcount

"That's what the dancing stick bug was about? I just pinched it and stuck it under the door."

> Entrapta uses her hair tendrils to open every door that would open.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-12-2022

wait... Stickbug?... I think we lost a role. A relatively unimportant one... But still a role.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Kennifer - 04-12-2022

"Okay, so..."

>let's be specific and check Gundham because I was trying to remember who hadn't shown up yet and that was the first one I remembered

"Stickbugs are creepy. But fascinating, too! Anyway, HELLO? PURPLE HEDGEHOG? HYPERCAM?" She cupped her hands and called out.

RE: The Murder Challenge - PointMaid - 04-12-2022

...Oh. The stickbug. Yeah. That. Right.

(And yes, Selen(ium) is continuing to search for anyone missing...)

I hope it was the camera. The camera was nakedly a glowie spy.

Though it could be the eldritch one who was very interested in wreaking violence upon us all, or it could be the scarf-wearer, who, much like my glowie-sympathizing cousin, wears a scarf. Or it could be the spiked one which was purple.

There might have been another. Maybe it was that other that I could be forgetting.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Despair's Archon of Memes - 04-12-2022

(internal: "Wow, calling people you don't like even remotely "glowies"... How original.")

RE: The Murder Challenge - Caret - 04-12-2022

"OOH LA LA! WE GOT A CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST ON BOARD! WHAT'S NEXT? CALLING EVERYONE YOU DON'T LIKE EVIL REPTILES FROM THE UNDERGROUND?" Mettaton snickers.

"If it turns out it was me, you won't be mad at me, right?" Entrapta spoke weakly.

(04-12-2022, 01:12:38 AM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote: wait... Stickbug?... I think we lost a role. A relatively unimportant one... But still a role.

...so that what the music was on about...Sorry, I was a bit slow to catch up a bit...

Wait wait wait did you just attempt to confess, Entrapta? It sounds like you're trying to confess to being a murderer, in which case... I don't particularly believe it, I'm confident my tablets prevent possession. You did not do this. Unless you did, in which case it was your own free will.

And no, I'm not going to talk about evil underground reptiles, because some of my best friends are lizards. Not even in the speciesist "Oh yeah some of my best friends are elves so when I call them filthy degenerates who fuck trees, that's fine" way. They don't usually live underground though. Peryxanos, my lead doc back home, is great. Always shows up, does great work with the clinical studies, looks really formal and great, knows how to attach sources.

"N-no, I'm not confessing! Think about it. If someone remembered being possessed and killing someone else, they would be hiding, or otherwise have spoken up about it by now! Plus, I barricaded myself in my cell! I couldn't have worked my way out without the whole house hearing it!"

RE: The Murder Challenge - Oggy123 - 04-12-2022

Nintendo and SEGA wake up.

"M- morning... Did someone die?"

> Check if anyone has died.

RE: The Murder Challenge - Guma - 04-12-2022

ugh......still kicking. and oh, GREAT. we got 1of those forgettable memes that died in a week

RE: The Murder Challenge - Guma - 04-12-2022

but still. who did die

RE: The Murder Challenge - TenOfSwords13 - 04-12-2022

Ctharlak awakens very late, due to being from Eldritch Scotland or something. They do a quick headcount of who's awake so far.

One of the machines, the camera, and that foolish mortal who smelled a bit like hamsters, both of them have not revealed themselves thus far. It is likely one of those two was the one who unleased the Infernal Bug of Stick upon us.

It's just a simple video of a stickbug dancing, what's so infuriating about it, calling it "infernal" and "vengeful" and all...

RE: The Murder Challenge - TenOfSwords13 - 04-12-2022

You are missing over a century of context, foolish mortal. It would take far too long to explain it in a way your foolish and mortal mind would comprehend.

Ctharlak shakes with pure hatred of the stickbug.

...All I care about is according to the list of rules Jamie gave us, it means somebody probably died. That's enough.

I probably wouldn't use it in a music video remix, but...