Trouble Cube Forums
Last Summer - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Hybrid games (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Hybrid-games)
+---- Forum: Murdergames (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Murdergames)
+---- Thread: Last Summer (/Thread-Last-Summer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Last Summer - Kennifer - 08-20-2021

Sollux thought this game looked... really lame, and pondered making some "improvements" to it... but yeah he's just gonna play it regularly. For now.

RE: Last Summer - Weirdguy149 - 08-20-2021

Jason was already tempted to smash it and get it over with but no, he might actually not suck at it this time.

RE: Last Summer - Mr. Lee Hammer - 08-20-2021

Dale starts getting agitated over falling into the holes again and again. But nevertheless, he'll keep at it.

RE: Last Summer - psychedelicate - 08-20-2021

Skyler finally realises the full gravity of the situation.

"Oh. Oh wow. This... does look pretty serious..."

She puts on a brave face.

"Don't worry! My parents are extraordinarily wealthy, and they always know where I am, so they'll come and rescue us! Hopefully soon!"

RE: Last Summer - IsThisAPikachu - 08-20-2021

Dale - 5
Dale painstakingly nearly beat the game...  Until he fell into a pit near the end. Jesus fucking christ that was bad. He'd rather die than play that hot garbage again. This is gonna leave a bad taste in Dale's mouth all day, as his head hurts from just how godawful those graphics were.
Quinn - 6
Good job Quinn. You beat and scored the highest on what is considered the worst video game of all time. Do you feel proud? Do you feel accomplished? Of course you don't. There is no feasible way you feel good after... whatever that was. Quinn feels disgusted at this cacophany of pixels, and will continue to be mad about it for the rest of his life.
Sollux - 2
Sollux didn't get far, as he jumped into a pit rather quickly on accident. He then tried to forget whatever it was that he just saw.
Sharles - 2
Sharles just jumped into the first pit they could find. Can't be disgusted if you immediately throw.
Gumball Cookie - 6
Gumball Cookie just shot the machine with his Gumball Cannon and walked away. Good for him.
Yuki - 6
"this is so bad. this is so bad. this is SO BAD." Yuki kept saying to herself as she begrudgingly kept playing. She beat the game, and afterward she felt hollow inside
BBH - 2
Doggone newfangled vidya gaems. Big Ben Harrison attempted to play, but "accidentally" smashed the machine's screen with his gargantuan fist. He was fine though, the Harrison family is the picture of health!
Skyler - 4
She was disgusted with what she saw. This utter mess of pixels was a headache each second. Near the end she flat out threw the challenge because who wouldn't if you were a brand new arrival like her.
Jason - 5
Jason actually put effort into this. He was actually enjoying this. He was on the final screen, and about to win.. until he fell into a pit. The machine got a screen-full of machete after that.

RE: Last Summer - Weirdguy149 - 08-20-2021

And that was the second video game console smashed in as many days. "Fuck this! I was better off watching the mind-numbing B-movies on television."

RE: Last Summer - Kennifer - 08-20-2021

that wa2 probably the lame2t game iive ever triied two play iin my liife.

RE: Last Summer - MadameButterflyKnife - 08-20-2021

Sharles jumps right into the pit. Heh. Relatable. Anyways...hey, you guys alright? Fuck, are we having a test on this game.

RE: Last Summer - Florien - 08-20-2021

Bah! Terrible. The lights will go off soon, I'm sure. Damn this! We're all going to DIE in here.

RE: Last Summer - Mr. Lee Hammer - 08-20-2021

Dang it! Dale shouts as he angrily throws the Atari controller hard on the ground, feeling so annoyed he got so close, but failed at the end. And the migraine he received from playing this awful piece of dreck just only fuels his frustrations even more. He just heads off to sleep, hoping he can sleep off that headache.

RE: Last Summer - psychedelicate - 08-20-2021

"I'm dead. I'm a zombie. The game killed me."

RE: Last Summer - Zanreo - 08-20-2021

"...Oof... I won... but at what cost..." Yuki says.

RE: Last Summer - artsyGeek - 08-20-2021

[If Gumball were to have shades, he'd wear 'em like a chad. Instead, he simply smiled with a smug-ass look on his face.]

RE: Last Summer - MadeOfMilk - 08-20-2021

NIGHT PHASE ENDS 8/23 AT 11:30 AM CST. PLEASE SEND ANY AND ALL NIGHT ACTIONS VIA PM TO THE HOSTS.

RE: Last Summer - KungFuCutbug - 08-23-2021

[A new day has arisen.]

[Stephanie's obnoxious voice chimes in for the first time in a while.] "Goooooooooood morning!!~ I'm like, toootally sure you guys like, get the drill by now. Get to it!"

RE: Last Summer - MadameButterflyKnife - 08-23-2021

Sharles is face down on the ground, groaning. Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fine.

>body of search

>who done did a die

[Well, the first thing you notice is some strange sticky yellow liquid splashed all over the floor in front of one of the arcade cabinets, save for an unrecognizable silhouette. It shouldn't take you very long to connect the dots from here, but in case it doesn't—slumped against the cabinet is Sollux Captor, limbless and gutted like a pig.]

"Aww, like, darn it! Looks like, the Lucky Bastard's luck has like, toootally run out!"

RE: Last Summer - MadameButterflyKnife - 08-23-2021

...oh god, why is the cabinet covered in piss. How does he have so much piss in him? Did he piss himself to death?

>examine the limbs

>the limbs

[Chopped clean off. Not really much else I can tell you about 'em, lol.]

RE: Last Summer - Zanreo - 08-23-2021

"Oh... oh god... what the hell?" Yeah, Yuki still hadn't got used to this.

>look around the body and cabinet for clues

>Collect Cabinet and Corpse Clues

[Soseki stop rubbing off on me you're not even in this game]

[Ahem. Not a lot you can see, just a lot of Sollux's neon yellow blood. Not piss, Sharles, get your mind out of the gutter.]

RE: Last Summer - Florien - 08-23-2021

Sollux... wasn't a murderer? Well, on the first hand, that's a good thing that I didn't press my thoughts on the matter to execute him. On the second hand, DEAR GOD HE'S DEAD!

Big Ben lets out a wail of despair, and starts

>Looking for where the limbs are.

>where the fuck are his limbs

[Just kinda... scattered around, next to him.]

RE: Last Summer - Florien - 08-23-2021

Hrm. Very peculiar. The Killer just left them there. How gruesome.

>Did the killer also leave the removed internal organs on the scene?

>internal organs?

[Yep—they're all spilled out in front of Sollux. Doesn't even seem like the gutting was fully intentional, just a side effect from how deep the gash in his chest and stomach was.]