Trouble Cube Forums
[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance - Printable Version

+- Trouble Cube Forums (https://troublecube.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Trouble Cube (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Trouble-Cube)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (https://troublecube.net/mybb/Forum-Roleplays)
+--- Thread: [Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance (/Thread-RP-Drop-in-Murder-Free-II-The-City-s-Portaling-Revengeance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - SmilyCube112 - 07-05-2021

Prison Interior

"Who are you, anyways? And what even is this place?!" Moonstone says, to the mysterious individual.

Prison Exterior

"Really, a laser? And how long has your talking pet been here, anyways?"

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Cassie - 07-05-2021

Hotel

Moona, sick of Agoti's shit over wanting to go home, ends up firing a spherical blast of light at him, sending him flying and striking Bakugo.

"AAGH! O-okay, what the fuck was that for!?"

Prison Interior

No response.

Then the prison door opens, only for some unknown force from the cell to violently hit Moonstone out of the cell.

Prison Exterior

"What? I don't have a pet! This kitty showed up some time after I ended up in the hotel!" Henka answers.

The cubic object suddenly flies out of sight, with only Calli noticing due to the sudden absence of the laser.

Prison Exterior

"Ah, my bad. Just who are they, anyways?" Calli says to the other two.

Prison Interior

Moon stands up after being thrown out of the cell, and decides to just go back to the portal, slightly irritated at that.

Hotel

Bakugo is now highly annoyed at the fact that Agoti was just sent flying into him. Leona and Angel quite wisely takes a few steps back upon seeing this, with Bakugo just pushing Agoti off him and giving Moona a serious death glare.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Kennifer - 07-05-2021

-Yellow Portal-

While Bow has done her shopping, Alexis heads to a beachwear store. A friendly-looking young clerk with a tan and bleach-blond hair gives her some advice about what to purchase, and she ends up with a competition-style one-piece suit that's built more for swimming laps than looking cute. Which, given the way she swims, is perfect for her.

After she purchases her swimsuit (and a cute striped cover-up to go with it), she heads to the fruit stand that she and Bow had found on the directory. She buys a few things there as well; apples, bananas, and a couple more exotic fruits she's never seen or heard of before. May as well try something new, right?

After she finishes her shopping, Alexis heads back outside the mall to look for Bow.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Cassie - 07-05-2021

Prison Exterior

"I'm Henka!"

"Glasya, nyok."

Behind the three, more cubic objects approach them slowly.

Hotel

Agoti groans in pain, giving Bakugo a disapproving look.

Prison Exterior

"Well, my name is Mori Calliope, but my friends call me Calli. And I'm a reaper."

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Caret - 07-05-2021

Yellow Portal ~ On The Clouds
Outside, Alexic can notice the sunset in the distance, and an Eevee head lying on the clouds. Upon closer inspection, it is just Bow, with her light-blue blanket/cape covering up most of her body.

"Ah... this is a very comfy place to lie on... oh! Bow notices her friend. [color=brown]Heya, Lexi! How did your shopping go?["/color]

-Yellow Portal-

"I had fun. Want some fruit? I've got apples, bananas, oranges... whatever this is." She pulled a piece of one of the strange fruits out of the shopping bag.

"I'll take some apples, and... a bite of whatever that weird fruit is." said Bow.  "After this, I kinda want to spend the night here and sleep on the clouds before we head back to the hotel. Does that sound like a plan to you?"

-Yellow Portal-

"I didn't bring a blanket or pillows of my own, so I'd kind of rather head back if it's all the same. Besides, I'd like to see if the pool is still at the hotel and go for a swim."

Alexis peels a banana as she talks.

"As for me, I'm probably going to stay here for now because I already have a blanket, and besides... not to be rude or anything, but I think we might have been spending a lot of time together lately, huh? I still really like you, but... I'm sorry for pressuring you to come with me."

-Yellow Portal-

"Kind of, yeah. I mean, even best friends do their own things, right?"

"Yeah... you're right, and I respect that. I think it's time for us to spend some time apart for now. Not that I don't want to hang out with you ever again, but... gosh, I might be just a bit too clingy towards you, would you say?"

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Florien - 07-05-2021

Cyan Portal: Cafeteria.

Oh. You've got something. Good. Can we... ugh.

Kellensea goes through another round of retching, as she pins her greasy blonde hair back by twisting her arm in a direction it probably shouldn't go. Her helmet and scarf sit on one of the counters, and she's leaned over the sink still.

We need to... silence that. SILENCE IT. It was over. It was over. I'm not going through this again... I don't know why it's doing this. I'm not sure what it's doing. It needs to stop.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - wingedcatgirl - 07-05-2021

Cyan - Cafeteria
"All right." Vivi punches her palm in a signature Warrior-of-Light-ish fashion. "Let's hunt that thing down and silence it, then." She taps the linkpearl in her ear. "... Hm, the connection doesn't go through open portals, huh. I'm gonna pop back into the hotel for a tick and call Finch in. This is a four-person job at the minimum."

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Florien - 07-05-2021

Yeah. Assemble a full... party. Yes. Do that. I'll try to... quell this. At least be able to walk without... Hrk... feeling like I'm going to die.

Kellensea stops standing and starts kneeling by the sink, clinging on to it for support, while cursing under her breath. She looks even worse than usual. At very least, worse than the last time anyone saw her without her helmet on. Every few seconds, she spits into the sink, apparently unable or unwilling to swallow.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Despair's Archon of Memes - 07-05-2021

WARNING. SECURITY BREACH DETECTED.

The computers start glitching into an incoherent mess... and then explodes into a magenta portal... that leads Junko and Monaca back into the hotel. For some reason. Monaca looks at the paper she grabbed earlier... And it says the following...

Thanks for the cooperation... :)

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - wingedcatgirl - 07-05-2021

Hotel - Portals
Vivi literally just pops her head out of the cyan portal and taps her linkpearl again. "Finch, we need to assemble a party for this. There's a creepy thing making nauseating noises, so find a fourth if you can."

Hotel - Hallways
"Gotcha, Vivi," Finch says with a nod. "I'll grab a fourth and swooce in." He starts looking through the hotel for a fourth potential adventurer...

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Caret - 07-06-2021

"...never mind that." Bow remarks. "Well, I'll see you sometime later then, because I'm feeling a bit burned out right now from all of this, and a nap here sounds very appealing right... now..." The Eevee nods off to sleep as soon as she finishes her sentence. Bow is probably going to keep resting outside of the mall until she (and her roleplayer) feels a bit less burned out.

Hotel ~ Hallways
Doofenshmirtz, who has just finished recovering from the shenanigans in the green portal, notices Finch's search for a fourth party member. "Ah, if it isn't... some weird catboy!" Doof exclaims. "Now, just what are you looking for right now? Are you looking for where the catnip is stored? Well... I honesty don't know where it's stored, so GIVE UP!"

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - wingedcatgirl - 07-06-2021

Hotel - Hallways
"Catnip?" Finch says with an incredulous smirk. "No, I've got plenty of catmint already. What I'm looking for is a fourth party member to explore the cyan portal."

Hotel ~ Hallways

"Oh no, I am not going into that metal forest ever again..." Doof pauses upon realizing that Finch was talking about the cyan portal, not the green one. Wait, did you say "cyan portal"? Well, sign me up, then!"

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Kennifer - 07-06-2021

-Hotel Hallways-

And Alexis comes back through here, holding shopping bags and finishing her banana. She waves to the others the best she can while holding these things and goes back to what she hopes is still her room to change and head to what she hopes is still a pool.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - wingedcatgirl - 07-06-2021

Hotel - Hallways
"Well, that settles it!" Finch declares. "Welcome to the team... uh, guy whose name I don't know! Be prepared to fight a creepy clicking thingy!"

Hotel ~ Hallways

"The name's Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz! And I am not afraid of creepy... clicking... things. OK, I might be just a teensy-bit afraid of creepy clicking things, but fear not, as I will CONQUER MY FEARS!" Doof pulls out a Lightinator from his pockets (which is really just a flashlight with the words "Lightinator" painted on it), and then marches into the cyan portal.

RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - Florien - 07-06-2021

Cyan: Cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Kellensea, who was previously intermittently writhing on the floor of the cafeteria and drooling into the sink... is still writhing on the floor of the cafeteria, but less now than she was a few minutes ago. She seems to be working up the strength to stand.

AAAAAAAA Come On! Get Up! Get Up! UP! ASCEND! RISE!

Finally, she manages to grab onto the edge of one of the various counters and drag herself to her feet. She picks up her helmet, and roughly shoves it back on. Then, she ties the scarf around one of her belts instead of around her lower face, presumably to avoid drooling on it, should that particular symptom return. She forces herself properly upright with a polearm.

Right. Need. To Silence. That Sound. Now.

She crawls out of the cafeteria and back into the hallway, to await the return of Vivi, presumably with new party members in tow, bracing herself against the wall to prevent falling, wincing every time the clicks return.