Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Void
That fire elemental otter and the hair change ability were a bit unique. Even the relatively normal Temple can't stack up to that in his opinion. Temple only had his mind and skills as his only advantages.

However, Maki's irritation with Temple caused him to be on edge. But why would she hate him? It's a shame Temple couldn't figure out that his ego was to blame for that. An incredible mind, unable to realize that? How ironic.

Temple seemed interested in the sculpting ability, though. As impressive as it is, there must be a downside to that, right? As a result, he asked, "It's a nice ability, but does it come with any limitations? Surely, as an expert, you must know, correct?"
Nephrite decides to go back to gambling, only to see Amethyst's shapeshifted into a gambling chip. She was not amused by this.

"Ame?"
"Yes, Neppy?"
"What are you doing?"
"Being a bet?"
"Seriously?"
"YEA!"
"I'm not doing it. There's no way I'm gonna bet anyone's life, no matter who they happen to be." Amethyst then shifts back to her normal look after that. "You ruin all the fun, y'know?"
Maki smiles as the conversation turns to her. There really isn't a downside, actually! Although the way you say "ability" makes it seem as if it was magic! It's not, unfortunately! I'm just really good at it; I've been doing it since I was a kid! Hell, I believe my first open gallery was when I was 8? Anyways, I hope I don't need to explain what ceramics is! I'd hope you understand what the concept of molding clay with your hands is!
WE KNEW THAT WE WERE DESTINED TO EXPLODE

"How fascinating. If it's possible, perhaps you can teach me in the future."
Oh! Why, of course! I'd love to, actually! I mean, you will stay committed, right? It would really suck if you decided to leave me halfway after I offered this, you know? Sorry to bother you. I mean...

Confident in his ability to learn, Temple just replies, "Of course. I have a sharp mind, you know."
Maki pulls the machine. Three matching 7's pop up, one by one. Then, she gives Temple a smile. Well then! I'd hope you'd join me, then. Everyone else here should be hanging out in my room, you know! At least, that's what they said. I'd hope they didn't change their minds..

Amethyst and Nephrite have since stopped gambling and can now be seen getting their chips converted to real cash.

"Well, now we have plenty of money to use. Any ideas, which does NOT include wrestling?"
"I was going to suggest something, but now I have no ideas to suggest."
"Seriously? I just hope Void money is useable in the real world."
"I hope so too."

With that, the two of them walk away, and went to find a room to themselves.
"I wonder, are these things rigged so everybody wins, or is my luck actually better now?"

Amanda's counting her winnings.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"I'd love to join you," replied Temple to Maki. "As much I love winning, it can get repetitive after a while."