Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] The Great Trouble Cube Road Trip
Hello, little worm!
Zorua extracts himself from underneath the seats and goes to pet the bobbit worm.
[Image: bb0ecb42111c57f72c68ae22416ffcb828b3ff47.gif]
"Hey, I like this cat already. I hope it destroys that damn thing and sends it back to Hell where it belongs!"
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Custard takes a deep breath and says to the clerk "I'd like a motel room... or two... or three.... listen, I have a lot of people with me and we all need a place to sleep for the night."

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Geek continues to draw the duel between the bobbit worm and the cat while leaning onto the car.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
"Kill the worm! Kill the worm! Kill the worm!", Matthew chants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. A whole bunch of people, you say? You're not here for Spring Break, are you? We don't typically get any party-goers in these parts of town. I hope the locals can handle it. If not, screw 'em! HA HA HA HA HA!

Clerk pulls out his book.

What's your name and how many in your party?
"No, not spring break, just... a long trip. Uh, name's CustardAndPie, and... uhhhhhhhhh, about 15 people?" The number of people, of course, being just an estimate. Custard figured some people would sleep on the couch or the floor....

The cat leaps! It traces a perfect upside-down arc through the air, then twists over and traces another perfect regular-ways arc, landing perfectly on the bobbit worm...!

... and bouncing off, winging through the motel front door.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
CustardAndPie, you say?, as he writes the name and numbers down in the book. What a delicious sounding name. You have any relatives named CakeAndIceCream? CookiesAndDonuts? Do you all run a bakery? Because I have a sweet tooth, ya know. Especially something with nice cream filling. Vanilla, chocolate, whatever, just give me THE CREAM, BABY!!!
"....Dude, why" Custard replies, not noticing the cat crash-landing in the lobby.

Commander Yammark watches the fight play out between the worm and cat with interest. These fleshbags are incredibly petty, even the non-hominid ones. Still, Yammark places her bets on the cat as it's so cute!
"...sigh...Okay, I guess Bob and that cat can play."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Hey, I can't help it if your name makes me hungry. I think I will have a custard pie later on. Aww what an adorable kitty..., he notices the cat as he throws it a little cat snack to it.

You know, we don't normally allow pets in this motel, but I like cats. My grandma has 47 of 'em. But back to business. We have meals on call 24/7, anything you want. We have all the Custard and Pie here you desire. Ha ha ha ha ha! And also, we have a sauna here, ran by our German masseuse Francine. I hope you like deep tissue massages because she'll dig in so deep, she'll rip the muscles off your bones and make them into putty. I know that sounds painful, but trust me, it's QUITE INVIGORATING!!!
The cat bats the treat around in the air a bit before catching it in its mouth and gliding onto the front desk, next to the service bell.
Active characters:

nya
Wait you're just a cat? You can't talk?

OK.

(Now where the hell is Gondolia . . . ?)
The cat twitches its ears cutely. "Nah, I can talk, I just don't usually feel like it."
Active characters:

nya
"...A motel with massages? Interesting. What rooms are we getting?"

Up arrowUp arrow"That's just cool."

Up arrowUp arrow"Oh..."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

The party of 15 can have these three rooms. Room 144, 145, 146., he says as he pulls out the keys and hands them to Custard.

Here you are. Just make two rights down the hall and take about twenty steps and you'll find them. Don't worry about payment for now. Just enjoy your rooms. We'll take care of that when you all leave. And by the way... don't mind the housekeepers here. They are really dedicated at their jobs. They might barge in at any moment. They'll do it while you sleep. So if you're in the shower and you see a hand pop through the curtain, don't be alarmed. They're just trying to make sure everything is clean. Always on the move. I like that.
Alright! I'm gonna have a room! I wonder if there's a balcony! It'd be totally worth all the acid rain of this desert.
Custard peeps out of the front door.

"AIGHT GUYS! WE GOT OUR ROOMS, COME ON IN!"

Geek walks into the motel proper. ..and immediately wears the hood of her red hoodie because aK it's spookeh.

"..can't you guys find somewhere... I dunno, safer to be in?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Then, a woman with short purple hair and shiny glasses shows up.

"Got the rooms, huh? Nice, was looking for a place to hide..."
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Yes, come on in, enjoy our motel. Come visit Francine when you all get the chance.

The clerk pulls out a bowl of mints.

Here, mints on the house for all our guests. We don't serve them on pillows anymore. Not after our last guest got one stuck in his ear.
Huh. Neat.

MP runs over to the motel proper, but not before getting a quick mint. Or two.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...