Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] The Great Trouble Cube Road Trip ReDux!!
Matthew slams his foot hard on the gas and away they go, like a bullet down the road.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
As Matthew does that, two farm animals look up. They're two hogs, and as they look up, its revealed they have police badges.

The two pigs shrug, and go on with their day eating hay.

Meanwhile, as Knife watches the car speed past the scenery, she mutters. "Wonder if this thing can go any faster."

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Matthew listens to Knife's words. Curious, he sees a button on this car, something that's very unusual; like nothing that's ever seen on cars before. It happens to be a bit below the steering wheel.

"I wonder what this does. Sorry in advance if my morbid curiosity gets us all killed."

He pushes the button, and...
"Go ahead. I don't mind, anyways."

They arrive at Anywhere and Nowhere in record time. It's basically one of those generic theme parks with something lurking underneath it. The mascots are friendly, though.

"Wow! That was quick!"
Knife looks at the mascots. "Eh. I would change the color scheme, honestly."

and i may not be loved

GCB emerges from the car, shaking slightly. "NEVER do that again. Or do, I'm not your boss..."

They approach Vanilla. "Hello! My name's 
GCBpronounced Gabby
, and... I'm honestly surprised I'm still alive and kicking with these guys at the helm."

Having said that, they turn to face the theme park. "Alright, what have we here...?"
As she nods to Knife and GCB, Vanilla exits the car with the half-eaten pretzel and Gatorade in her hands. She looks better than before as she investigates the theme park. The mascots really do need a little work on their color choice.

GCB could spot a cordoned off submarine ride. What secrets lurk inside of it?
"Hey, you wanna get on that submarine ride, GCB? Looks fun."

and i may not be loved

"Ooh, theme park? Hell yeah!" Zanreo starts looking for the biggest, wildest rides.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Matthew follows Zanreo, joining her on the search of the big rides.
As the group enters the park, a robotic rubber duck on four spider-like mechanical legs follows them.
THE BEES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
"Aw, free duck." Knife picks up the robotic rubber duck.

and i may not be loved

The duck screams in an Automatone-esque manner and tries to escape. As Knife picks up the duck, however, she notices it has a few buttons and knobs on it.
"Oh shit, it makes noise. Wonder if it's like an Otamatone." She presses some of the buttons.

and i may not be loved

As Matthew and Zanreo explore, they stumble upon what happens to be the tallest, loopiest rollercoaster there is.

"What do you say? Bold enough to ride that?", he says, pointing to it.
The buttons release various gadgets, such as a pencil on a mechanical arm, drills, and even a miniature rocket launcher that Knife luckily does not activate. However, one notable gadget is what appears to be a projector lens on the chest, which projects an small orange hologram of this young gentleman, and it looks like he has something to say.
"This is...a pretty crappy musical instrument, I won't lie. Hey, hologram guy, fix your instrument."

and i may not be loved

The hologram guy speaks.
"Hello. My name is Orange Drone #21. Log date: December 14th, 2021. It has only been a day since the incident that teleported me and my party away from Tropesburg and into this new dimension (Or at least, I think it's a new dimension, I'm not sure) and they have already left. Ever since the incident, my teleportation abilities have been weakened, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot return home. On the plus side, I no longer seem to teleport randomly, I guess."
"Uh-huh, that didn't answer my question. Fix your instrument."

and i may not be loved

The prerecorded holographic message continues, not acknowledging Knife, as prerecorded messages tend to do.

"I am incredibly lonely and lost. If you find this message, please send help. My duck drones will show you the way. This has been Orange Drone #21, signing off."

The hologram disappears for a moment, then reappears.

"Oh, and if anyone was expecting me to do a Star Wars reference and call you my only hope or whatever, keep in mind that that is way overdone! Okay, signing off for real this time!"

And with that, the hologram disappears for real.
"...That was a stupid song. I could sing so much better." Knife pocketed the rubber duck, before checking out the submarine.

and i may not be loved

Suddenly, a yaksha leaped out of the submarine ride.
"AHA- wait just a diddly darn minute, yis ain't the people I'm looking for!"
The yaksha scratched his head and stared at the people before him, confused.
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
"Hey! I think you sure as hell should be looking for me, I'm great." Knife glares at the guy, offended.

and i may not be loved

The yaksha simply laughs at them, baring their large, wolf-like teeth.
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
"I'm glad you think I'm hilarious," Knife said, "but you know what? Let me in on your submarine."

and i may not be loved