Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Signup - CLOSED] Mario D&D 5e Campaign
late but I'm definitely signing up, yeah
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Definitely still signing up. I have my character sheet ready, and will be attatched to a later comment after a quick clarification:

The way AyyBee phrased it, it sounds like he'll be the one rolling stats. I am uncertain about this for some odd reason, so I'd like him to fully clarify this.
Well, now I have a visual for my character, whom I shall call Jeremy 'Chubboo' McSqunt:

[Image: chubboo.jpg]

(Sorry for poor quality - Drew the pic IRL. Will try to get a better-quality digital version made.)
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
For sure signing up. Going to attach a character sheet in a follow-up post once I get the background in, get a weapon, armor, choose proficiencies, all that.
I am the They who says it!
I'm 100% signing up. Been a while since I've been in a proper DND campaign

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

(11-16-2021, 15:14:05 PM)GoldenCityBird Wrote: Definitely still signing up. I have my character sheet ready, and will be attatched to a later comment after a quick clarification:

The way AyyBee phrased it, it sounds like he'll be the one rolling stats. I am uncertain about this for some odd reason, so I'd like him to fully clarify this.

No, you're rolling your own stats.
THE BEES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
(11-16-2021, 07:44:53 AM)SmilyCube112 Wrote: I will def be signing up - It's just my free time is becoming nonexistant right now with my parents being awfully insistent on me helping pack stuff up to move into storage for when we move houses. I'll work on my character sheet (and character ref) when I can, so just go ahead and reserve a slot for me pls?

...Then why are you signing up? Shouldn't that spot go to someone who's being more proactive in character creation AND is going to have time to play the game?

Submitted for your approval: One Devon Ian Cycad.

.pdf   devoniancycad.pdf (Size: 630.18 KB / Downloads: 18)
I am the They who says it!
(11-16-2021, 23:50:13 PM)CustardAndPie Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 07:44:53 AM)SmilyCube112 Wrote: I will def be signing up - It's just my free time is becoming nonexistant right now with my parents being awfully insistent on me helping pack stuff up to move into storage for when we move houses. I'll work on my character sheet (and character ref) when I can, so just go ahead and reserve a slot for me pls?

...Then why are you signing up? Shouldn't that spot go to someone who's being more proactive in character creation AND is going to have time to play the game?

Because I will have time AFTER I move house, which will most likely be done by this Saturday. Hope the campaign doesn't start before then.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
Alright, my character sheet is DONE (probably). Here are my stat rolls in case anyone was curious:

2-2-3-6 - 11
3-4-5-6 - 15
4-5-6-6 - 17
1-1-3-5 - 9
1-2-3-5 - 10
1-2-2-6 - 10

EDIT: Name was misspelled in places: should be Goombjorg, not Goombjorn.

Attached Files
.pdf   GoombjornCharacterSheet.pdf (Size: 643.73 KB / Downloads: 15)
Question: When will this start? I'm grounded until the 27th, but I really want to participate in this.

If you're starting this within the next 10 days, I'll sit out just because I don't want to sit on a spot someone else could sit on. If it's after that, i'd be glad to join!
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
(11-17-2021, 15:49:49 PM)Dookie Wrote: Question: When will this start? I'm grounded until the 27th, but I really want to participate in this.

If you're starting this within the next 10 days, I'll sit out just because I don't want to sit on a spot someone else could sit on. If it's after that, i'd be glad to join!

We're probably starting within the next ten days. However, I might let you join later on in the campaign.
oh yeah here's my sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Ah shit I haven't started my sheet yet lol
Hell I don't even know WHERE to start, I'm more used to doing sheets for magic-based characters like wizards and druids

I tried

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...-1oCNNPxY/
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
(11-17-2021, 21:35:36 PM)AyyBee121 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 15:49:49 PM)Dookie Wrote: Question: When will this start? I'm grounded until the 27th, but I really want to participate in this.

We're probably starting within the next ten days. However, I might let you join later on in the campaign.

I probably wont have an app ready, would you accept an app sometime next week?
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
(11-18-2021, 21:11:57 PM)Dookie Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 21:35:36 PM)AyyBee121 Wrote:

I probably wont have an app ready, would you accept an app sometime next week?

Sure, but I don't know when you will join, and I don't want too players at a time, since that would get confusing and make things too complex.
so when would this be starting, anyway?

and i may not be loved

(11-22-2021, 03:39:49 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: so when would this be starting, anyway?

I'm not sure, I'm mostly waiting for word back from Smily. Should I PM them?
If you think that's the right course of action, go ahead.

Side note: it seems like the PDF character sheets hosted on TC (ones used by me and Florien) are broken on some mobile devices. I'm not sure how to ask the mods about this, or if this is an issue that can be fixed, but it will probably heavily affect when/how often I can post.
i can bring it up with the TC mods if you'd like, GCB

and i may not be loved

Sure!
...sssooooooooo is this still happening or
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
(11-24-2021, 21:34:43 PM)KungFuCutbug Wrote: ...sssooooooooo is this still happening or

Yeah, I'm just still waiting on Smily.
Before we start, something's just crossed my mind: time zones. I'm running 9 AM to 9 PM GMT, and frequently find the forum empty. Furthermore, I think I've been online at the same time as the DM once at most, and I'm convinced that that'll be more than a minor issue. If it would be better for me to drop out, I'll be happy to do so - heck, I'll even give Goombjorg away if someone else wants to play as him.