Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Fin] Regular-Ass Mafia Game (Cancelled)
@Magolor: Yeah, I got that. I was asking what that defense *was*, if any.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"I like Libre"
Votes - 7 to hammer
Magolor: Cutbug
Kennifer: Magolor
MatthewLM: PointMaid
Dookie: Nebula
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
@Magolor: Right, right. Yeah. Okay then.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
(06-10-2021, 09:06:40 AM)NebulaChimera2211 Wrote: I notice that I've not drawn suspicion despite defending Libre and his question as well. Maybe it's because of the difference in the way we defended it. For example, it sounds like CutBug has blatantly ignored me and jumped on Magolor when they noticed he was drawing suspicion. Oddly, they didn't do this with Libre, just saying he's going insane. This was just after the game started, to be fair.

CutBug, I really want to hear more from you.

I explained why I voted for Magolor over Libre in the post where I voted: honestly I just kept forgetting this Was A Thing and needed to decide between Libre (who, if you didn't already know, is an ESL teenager prone to accidentally spouting meaningless gibberish without meaning to) and Magolor (who, to my knowledge, isn't)

but fine, it's the first day and all so I'll just /unvote unless something else comes up

also about the Knife and Under thing: I prodded Knife into checking the thread and would've done the same for Under if I... knew who that was lol
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
oh, I just looked back at the OP to see who "Under" was—yeah, we usually call her Tales around here @Nebula

I'll go grab her attention over Discord
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Votes - 7 to hammer
Dookie: Nebula
Active characters:

nya
...Something tells me Mag is indeed innocent, given how little he got to defend him defending my freaky word-salad question.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Well if nothing else, all of this has bred... confusion.
Stupid doomed timeline...
/unvote

Still FOS on Dookie, though. That felt like very flimsy reasoning and he was like "I think this is a bad reason to vote, but I'm doing it anyway".

Quote:I explained why I voted for Magolor over Libre in the post where I voted: honestly I just kept forgetting this Was A Thing and needed to decide between Libre (who, if you didn't already know, is an ESL teenager prone to accidentally spouting meaningless gibberish without meaning to) and Magolor (who, to my knowledge, isn't) 

1. I didn't know that Libre was ESL. 2. He could use being "prone to accidentally spouting meaningless gibberish" to his advantage anyway. 3. I don't know too much about Magolor anyway.

Also, is prodding people about the game allowed?
BTW, thanks for clearing up what to nickname Tales.
Do you have any other reads, CutBug?

I think we're allowed to vote for no elimination. I'm not sure if it's worth it, though.

Knife, random votes are a thing at the start when there's no info.

I'd like to see if Goose and Matthew have anything to say here. They were the other two on Libre's wagon, and the last two at that.
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
no other reads so far, unfortunately, nothing's really happening

and god I hope prodding people is allowed, I was just making sure they realized that the game actually started since they might've disabled pings like I did
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
I will likely re-vote later, after everyone's posted again along with reasoning for voting/unvoting the way they did.

I already explained mine but if there's something else someone wants me to explain feel free to ask.
Quote:I think we're allowed to vote for no elimination. I'm not sure if it's worth it, though.

Since people asked some questions, I figured I also did some questions and make use of the resulting responses.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Votes - 7 to hammer

You are allowed to vote no elimination, yes.

And I guess prodding people is probably fine? Just don't, like, discuss gameplay strategy and stuff outside designated areas. ... We'll remove this if we regret it.
Active characters:

nya
yeah no don't worry I didn't do anything of that sort, just sent them a Discord DM saying "hey, you kinda need to be here"
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
null
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
I don't know why I signed up for this TBH. You're free to kill me.
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
... so, uh, replacement, huh.
Active characters:

nya
Dang! Hmmmmmmm let's start off with a dumb one

Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry (or a mix?)
I'm a strawberry fan, myself.
Before I forget to answer my own prompt, chocolate :3
i personally like chocolate

rocky road's my favorite

speaking of flavors: mint or not? the answer is not

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Mint is okay. I do not typically seek it out (except around Christmas because of the nostalgia of candy canes) but I have other flavors I prefer.
Mint is a pretty good favor, as long as it is gum and toothpaste only. Mint ice-cream... ehhhhhhhhhhhh.
And now I shall ask and answer another question: Favorite fruit?

I like tropical fruits, especially mango.