Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

GET THAT PIZZA!: REBAKED
Whistle, who snatches it with a fishnet. Unfortunately, fishnets are not known to be the sturdiest material, so it ends up falling right down into the hands of...
rip neptune
Matthew's hands, who was right under Whistle when the pizza fell. He rows away on his boat right when someone tips it over. Matthew presumably drowns and the pizza floats into the hands of...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
A squid. Specifically a Humboldt Squid, the most spiteful and angry of squids. The squid is so much the goose of the ocean that it goes to a small town near Atlantis to ruin days. It dies when a house it destroyed falls upon it, and Florien and Florian claim the Pizza from the contrived coincidence. I mean rubble. But then...
Shill for Weetabix
Political Scientist
But Still Cool.
(Probably.)
Dream hijacks the house and runs the Floriæns over, crushing them instantly!

THAT'S NOT HOW HOUSES WORK

It is when I've hijacked them~!

She pops out and retrieves the pizza from their flattened corpses...
The Air Force One Angel appeared behind Dream. The amalgamation of soldiers simply vaporized Dream with the heat ray and attempted to deliver it to the ADA. Despite this, someone managed to steal the pizza from the almighty being, and that person is ...
The Floriæns, here to save the day with the actual air force one! Because they're mutual presidents of the US again. How, this time? Probably by extreme violence, as usual. The point is, actual air force one blows up the filthy imposter with president guns or something, and as the indestructible Pizza is sucked into the engine, bringing the plane down, Florien and Florian parachute out over the Netherlands, grabbing the falling Pizza on the way. The pair then become Dutch citizens for some inexplicable reason.
Shill for Weetabix
Political Scientist
But Still Cool.
(Probably.)
And Matthew happens to be living in the Netherlands for some reason. The Floriæns discover this when they're both out on the street and see the Dutch Clog Dancing team, which Matthew happened to join. He entices them with his clog dancing and when they all cheer the team, Matthew sneaks away with the Pizza and moves to Switzerland, where no one will bother him. Or so he thinks...
I like bananas. They're yellow.