Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

GET THAT PIZZA!: REBAKED
Pizza Reclaimer MP, hiding amongst the crowd as well, sends out a bunch of snakes to bite Florian and Florien with snake venom. The distraction and resulting chaos created by the snakes gives enough time for MP to slip by and get the Pizza for himself. After escaping the Taj Mahal, however...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
MP finds Pizza Poacher Matthew, who had trained rattlesnakes to do his bidding. He sics them onto MP where they bite him. And as he lays in agony, dying from the venom, he also sees Matthew learned some more fancy tricks: with swords. He twirls them around and chops off MP's limbs before impaling him into his heart. He takes the pizza and heads off to the pyramids of Egypt, where he comes face-to-face with...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Superjohn, who summoned a army of mummies, who rip Matthew to pieces. He grabs the pizza and goes to eat it inside the pyramid, but suddenly the ground starts to shake violently...
May chaos breaks the rules that bind!
... as the pyramid rises into the air, revealing rocket thrusters on the bottom! It takes off into outer space and nyooms through the galaxies...

... also Dream throws Superjohn out the airlock and takes the pizza for herself.

"Er, was the pyramid a vehicle, then?"

"It is now."