Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] GET THAT PIZZA!: REBAKED
Kinnikuman with the Kinniku Buster finishing hold. Just as he is about to flee with the pizza, someone trips him, causing him to eat humble pie.
Superjohn grabs the pizza and escapes to his submarine. But when at sea he's attacked by...
I can't think of anything clever.
Bee, now a fish man, who tears a hole in the hull of the sub and grabs the pizza.
THE BEES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
Matthew appears in a scuba suit and shoots the Bee fish man with a harpoon right in the heart and takes the pizza and goes up to the surface with it. But once he pops out of the ocean, who does he see?
I like bananas. They're yellow.
All the other people in one body? As Matthew is merged into the person it grabs the pizza and eats it.

JKBenbot unmerges from the group and says “Didn't we get a dessert pizza and a second pizza?” He then runs to the party and grabs the dessert pizza leaving the secondary pizza open to be grabbed.

(Will delete upon request if this was insane.)
Libre pulls out of the freaky pile of people and snatches both the secondary pizza and the Dessert Pizza. Then he gets shot with a paintball gun by...
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Commander Yammark, who wants payback for all of those time she's been yelled at. She mugs Libre with extreme prejudice, only for the pizza to be stolen by ...
Superjohn, who escaped via teleportation to a abandoned warehouse, to ambushed by...
Libre with a cup of scalding hot tea upon Superjohn's tongue, only to see an abandoned car exploding because...
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Commander Yammark and the other Nightmare Investigators blowing it up. They mug Libre and flee back to their base, only to get retired by ...
...a mysterious dark sorcerer woman who obliterates them all with a massive fireball.

Why are we here? Do we even like pizza?

We like this one.

She warps back home, sets the pizza on her table, gives Carbuncle a hug, and prepares to dig in...
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
She gets scalded with scorching hot peanut oil that has gone past it's smoke point, as Libre kicks up the table and runs off with the Pizza, although, he hasn't considered...

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

...Bee, who is a robot now, since I'm kinda getting bored of the classic monsters, firing every weapon he has installed in his body at him and running off with the pizza.
THE BEES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
Matthew takes a power line and electrocutes the robot Bee, completely frying his circuits and leaving him a smoking husk of his former self before he takes the pizza away from him.
Commander Yammark lariats Matthew before pulling off a Tower Bridge (My Fair Lady) Argentinian Backbreaker on him. She flies away before crashing into a brick wall, dropping the pizza in the process. Luckily, someone could take the pizza from her. And that person is ...
Superjohn, who takes the pizza to his volcanic supervillain base. But it's attacked by...
A group of ninjas that slice through Superjohn's forces before Matthew appears and forces John to give him the pizza via gunpoint. Mission accomplished. Now Matthew and the ninja make their escape via plane but uh-oh...
MP and Haruhi are back! They proceed to hijack the plane, grab The Pizza, and crash the plane into an active volcano before promptly getting out.

And THAT'S for ruining our date!

As MP and Haruhi walk away from the volcano, a green-eyed and brown-haired girl abruptly glitches in...

Eh-hem...

Is this your ex or something?

Hey, Monika... Hehe...

Now then... I'll be getting that pizza of yours...

Monika runs over to try and get the pizza. However, before she can grab it...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Libre whispers a brown note at her which disorients her, dropping the Pizza for Libre to snatch.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Suddenly, the train tracks underneath Libre activate. A trolley carrying a trio of cute cats (playing Wings's Band on the Run, by the way) approaches Libre. That's a bit too easy, wasn't it?

In an instant, a maglev train runs them all over. Just as Commander Yammark picks up the pizza, the trolley with the cute cats runs her over, leaving the pizza behind.
Inside the maglev train is Matthew, who managed to summon a train out of the volcano somehow. The pizza falls into his hands. But uh-oh, dead end as the train flies off the cliff.

"NOT AGAIN!!!"

As the train falls off and crashes, the pizza flies into the air and lands into the hands of...
Libre, who scurries off only to hit a thin pole. The Pizza rolls off of the road like a wheel, but just before it hits a pool...

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

of molten gold JKBenbot puts up the bridge launching the pizza into his pizza cleaner and reheater, but who's on the other side of that machine?
Superjohn with a chainsaw hand. After chopping JK up, he grabs the pizza, then teleports to his home, only for the door to be broken down by....
Droopy the Dog with a revolver. He blows out Superjohn's brains before handing off the pizza to the next person interested. He doesn't care much for the pizza at all, I see.